*87*

"Come on Noah!" I joked, rubbing my stomach.

My due date is today and there is no sign of him coming. However, the doctor did mention that he must've slowed down growing, because now he seems to be about a normal sized baby, which is good I guess.

"Well, we have an appointment in a week if he doesn't come before then. They said they would induce you," Joe smiled.

"I know. I'm tired of my back constantly hurting," I groaned.

"I'm sorry baby."

Joe's phone rang and he quickly answered it.

"Hi Mum!" Joe smiled, "No, today's the due date, but nothing's happened. But we have an appointment in a week... Yeah, to induce her if Noah doesn't arrive before then."

Joe and his mum spoke for a while longer before hanging up.

"She sends her love, as always," Joe smiled.

"Aw, I love your mum, she's so sweet."

Joe laid back on the bed at the same time as me.

"I'm craving Chinese food," I smiled to Joe.

"Okay, I'll go get some more, your usual again?" Joe laughed lightly.

"Yes please," I yawned.

"Okay, I'll be right back," Joe nodded, slipping on a jumper and his shoes.

"Thank you."

"No problem darling."

I have been craving Chinese food non-stop. To the point where Joe goes to the restaurant and they've remembered the order now.

I fell so lazy and a small part of me keeps telling myself that I need to atleast try and get up and do something. However, laying in bed is just so satisfying. I have been getting up every once in a while and walking around the flat so I don't get used to laying down, but just standing up seems to take so much energy and hurts my back more than anything.

There was a few knocks on the door so I slowly made my way out of bed and to the door.

"Minxie! I just called Joe and he said he's heading back now. How are you feeling?"

"Hi Casp. I'm feeling good, my back just hurts quite a bit," I laughed lightly.

"I just came to keep you and Joe company, if that's alright?" Caspar asked.

"Of course!" I smiled.

I lead Caspar back through to my room so I could sit back down.

"How's Noah?"

"Just taking his own sweet time," I laughed.

"Aw, I'm sorry Minxie. When's your due date? Any day now, right?"

"It's actually today, but it doesn't look like anything is happening anytime soon," I shrugged.

"Today?! Aren't you supposed to go to the hospital or something?"

"Not unless anything happens," I laughed.

"Don't they make you give birth?"

"They'll induce me into labour in a week if I haven't given birth by then."

"Are you scared?" Caspar asked as the door unlocked and Joe came inside.

"Yeah, a bit," I nodded.

"Hm?" Joe asked.

"I asked Minxie if she's scared for labour."

"Oh, yeah. She'll be fine," Joe smiled confidently as he handed me the styrofoam box.