*26*

"Happy, Happy Birthday!" Joe cheered, waking me up with a breakfast from room service.

"Oh my God," I giggled, still waking up.

"Happy Twentieth!" Joe cheered again.

"Aw, thank you," I smiled.

I got up to go quickly brush my teeth before giving Joe a proper kiss.

I started eating my breakfast Joe brought for me, sharing it with him, of course, and then my phone rang.

"Minx! Happy Birthday honey," My mum cheered through the phone.

"Thanks Mum," I thanked her graciously.

"How is everything going?"

"Great! We spent yesterday on the beach and I'm not sure what we're doing today," I shrugged.

"Okay, well I'm glad you're having fun. James is next to me telling me to wish you a 'Happy Birthday' from him too."

"Tell him thank you. And thank you to both of you for this trip," I smiled.

"Anything for you, darling."

We spoke for a couple more minutes before hanging up. I let Joe finish whatever food was left on the tray, as I was already full.

"So what do you want to do today?" Joe asked, munching on a piece of toast.

"I don't know," I smiled and shrugged.

"Well you have to choose, Miss. Birthday Girl," Joe said, getting up and giving me a hug.

"Well, first I need a proper shower. The shower after the beach yesterday did nothing for me," I said.

"Okay, well, first, here's a little present."

Joe handed me a small velvet box.

"Joe, I told you no gifts," I smiled, "But thank you."

I opened the box and it was a small gold chain with a compass pendant on it.

"Thank you, Joe," I smiled, looking up to him and giving him a kiss.

"You're very welcome, now go get in the shower! I'll be out here," Joe said, putting the box on the dresser.

"Or you'll be in there, with me?" I suggested.

"Huh?"

"Do you want to shower with me?" I asked meekly.

"Are you sure?" Joe asked, wide-eyed.

"Yeah, why not?" I smirked.

"Yeah, okay," Joe nodded, wrapping his hands around my waist and giving me another kiss.

I pulled Joe over to the bathroom and started undressing.

"You're sure?" Joe asked again, "I know last time I asked, you didn't want to."

"Joe, shut up! I'm sure!" I smiled pulling off my shirt.

Joe nodded and pulled off his pants and underwear. Oh God, why is he so beautiful?

I got in the shower first and Joe joined me. Joe wrapped his arms around me from behind, pulling me against him. I could feel that he was already hardening.

I turned around, placing my hands on his chest.

Questions about our relationship still float around in my head. Are we really in a relationship, like mentally, or did we just put a more significant title on friends-with-benefits? I obviously have a lot of feelings for Joe, but get a really nervous feeling whenever I want to tell him something such as 'I love you.' I'm scared that saying that would, in fact, scare him away. But I feel like now's maybe my chance?

"You okay?" Joe asked, with a concerned look plastered on his face.

"Yeah, just thinking," I nod, leaning my forehead on his chest.

"About what?"

"Us. No worries," I said happily, putting on a smile and kissing him.

"Okay, baby," Joe smiled.

The water cascaded over us, I pushed my wet hair out of my face and got down on my knees infront of Joe.

"No," Joe stopped me, "Not today. It's your birthday, Minxie, I want to please you."

I nodded, obeying him, and standing back up. Pushing me against the glass of the shower, Joe lifted me up and lowered me on his length, making me moan.

"F.uck," I moaned, pulling at Joe's hair with one hand and holding onto him with the other.

The steamy shower made the glass feel cold and gave me goos-bumps on my skin. We were so lost in the moment together. Joe locked our lips together and only let go for us to take small breathes.

Finding myself reaching my high, I moaned out Joe's name, muddled in with a few curse words, that do not need to be mentioned. Joe grunted and groaned as he also reached his high.

I was so lost in a daze, more and more in love with Joe. Yet more and more afraid to tell him so, always hoping that maybe he'd say it first.

"Happy Birthday," Joe smirked.

"Best birthday yet," I grinned, forgetting my thoughts.

"And it's barely started," Joe grinned.

I dragged Joe out and to the bedroom, still craving more of him.

"Round two," I smirked.

"Eager?" He laughed lightly.

"It is my birthday," I giggled.

Joe laid me on the bed, both of us still dripping from the shower. He ducked his head between my thighs at the end of the bed. As he flicked his tongue, I couldn't help but push my hips against his face. Joe then slowly entered two fingers in me, making me squirm even more.

"S.hit, Joe," I moaned.

As I reached another high, Joe looked up at me with a big grin on his face.

"Oh f.uck," I laughed at him.

He wiped his face and came to give me a kiss. Laying next to me, I wrapped my legs around him.

"What a tease," Joe laughed lightly as his length brushed against me.

I gave him a kiss before, once again, lowering myself onto him. Grinding my hips against his length, I kissed him. As Joe broke the kiss, he sucked on my neck, moved south towards my chest, also making me moan.

"Minx," Joe moaned as he bucked his hips against me, breaking the contact with my chest.

I moaned against his sudden and quick movements, resulting in both of us reaching our highs at the same time.

"D.amn," Joe huffed.

I nodded in agreement.

Realising we left the water on in the shower that whole time, I got up and went to turn it off, feeling Joe's eyes burning against me and I walked into the bathroom and back to the bed again.

"That was amazing," I giggled, I could feel my face turning red.

"Anything for the birthday girl," Joe smirked.

I went to the dresser and put on the necklace Joe bought me. I then got dressed and persuaded Joe to do the same so we could get out of the room before room service came to clean the messy bed.

°

a/n: heyyllooo
So i know i previously asked for how chapters this book should be, but i kinda want to run with it a bit like i did ABR. (Yea???)

Lemme know what you think about the chapter & ^^!!

Thanks! X.