*61*

"Baby, come here," Joe mumbled as he laid in my bed.

I had gotten up to brush my teeth and started to go through my drawers to get dressed. I left my drawer opened and went to sit next to Joe, who was laying in my bed all sprawled out.

"I love you," He smiled as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to lay down next to him.

"I love you too, so much," I nodded, "Now let me get dressed," I giggled.

"No," Joe groaned, "Stay in bed with me."

"Joe," I groaned playfully.

"Minx," He mocked.

I quickly gave in and cuddled next to him.

"Let's just stay here all day."

"Nora and I are going shopping for the baby."

"I'm coming too," Joe said, sitting up.

"What? I mean, okay, if you want."

"Is Eric going to be there?"

"Um, I don't know. Maybe?" I shrugged.

"Okay, well is it okay if I come?"

"Yeah, I don't see why not," I nodded, giving Joe a smile.

"What time are you meeting up?"

"In an hour and a half."

"Okay, can I shower?" Joe asked.

"Yes, you don't need to ask, and stop asking so many questions!" I laughed.

I sent Nora a text to let her know Joe was coming too.

Joe dragged himself out of bed and went into the bathroom to start the shower. I rummaged through my drawers and closet again to look for something to wear today.

By the time I had gotten dressed, Joe got out of the shower and got dressed. He had brought over a extra pair of clothes about a week ago, so he put that on.

"Please don't do anything or let Eric know that you know, only for Nora's sake," I pleaded.

"Okay, but if he's there, just know I won't leave your side, not because I don't trust you, but because I don't trust him."

"Alright," I nodded.

I did my make-up and hung out for a bit until it was time to meet up Nora at the shopping centre.

"Let's go," Joe said putting his phone in his pocket.

I nodded, grabbing my bag and following him out of the door.

°

"Hey Minx!" Nora smiled, giving me a hug.

"Hello!" I grinned.

"Hey Minx," Eric nodded.

"How have you been?" I asked Nora, ignoring Eric.

"I'm great, I'm excited for the baby to arrive, although it's still a while," Nora smiled.

Joe was quiet and just held my hand. We wandered around a few stores and Nora and I gushed over baby clothes and she even picked up a couple unisex ones.

"I need to run to the toilet, I'll be right back," Nora said hurriedly.

"Okay, are you alright?" Eric asked.

"Yeah, be right back," Nora nodded.

"Joe, you're acting weird, please," I whispered quietly, so only he can hear.