*18*

It's been a long day, to say the least.

I saw my dad, alone, this morning, then afterwards I met up with Zoe and we met up at a small cafe and just talked for a while. Later, Joe came over for a bit and we eventually went to go meet up with everyone else at a restaurant for a replacement meal instead of lunch or dinner. A tea time I guess, but a bigger meal than usual. Once at the restaurant, I met some more of Joe's friends.

First, it was Joe and I, joined by Zoe and Alfie, Caspar, Oli, then Jim and Tanya showed up and finally Marcus and Niomi. Zoe was telling me how her friend Louise was going to come but is staying at home figuring out some personal situations. We all go to know each other, relax, and chat for a bit. I learned that most of them met through YouTube, which was quite interesting, I then learned that I was the only non-YouTuber there.

Finally, I just got back home from my long, fun, day. Joe was going to spend the night, but I just want to relax in the bath and he has some editing to do anyway.

I filled my bathtub up with bubbles and warm water, making the mirror steam a bit. I opened the large window to let some more cool air in, so it wasn't as humid in here. I undressed and was about to get in the bath when I heard my bedroom door open. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me.

"Mum?" I asked as I entered the room.

"No, it's Rory," A familiar voice smirked.

What the h.ell?

"How did you get in here?" I asked, angrily.

"You're mum let me in downstairs and said you were in your room watching Netflix and to just go on in."

"Well, I'm a bit busy, so can you please leave?"

"You look quite gorgeous," Rory smirked, his eyes raking over my body, only clothed by my towel.

"Rory, leave!" I said, raising my voice a bit.

Although he is gorgeous, he is quite creepy sometimes, always showing up unexpectedly.

Rory took a few steps closer to me, and that's when I started getting worried.

"Let me stay for a while, please, baby," Rory cooed.

"Ror-"

Rory took a giant step and kissed my lips, delving his tongue in my mouth. I tried pushing him off, but he wouldn't budge. Everything in me wanted him off of me right this instant. I held my towel up with one hand, and tried to push him off with the other.

"Minx, stop playing hard to get," Rory whispered as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Rory. Stop," I whimpered, feeling uncomfortable.

"Minx, baby, don't cry."

"Then leave!" I said yanking myself out of his arms.

"I'm sorry," Rory apologized sincerely.

"Leave," I pointed to the door.

Rory nodded and silently left. He confuses me so much, one minute he is over-dominating and scary, then the next he acts all sympathetic and sorry. All I know is that I need to stay away from him.

After Rory leaves I let out a huge breath I didn't know I was really holding in. I slowly got in the bath and tried my best to relax, but to be honest, I am quite shaken up from Rory's visit.

"When you're done editing, can you come over to spend the night?" I texted Joe, changing my mind from earlier.

"Okay. You alright?" Joe replied almost instantly.

"I'll explain later. X."

I relaxed in the bath for a while until the water got uncomfortably cool. As I was getting dressed, Joe came in my room.

"Oh, sorry! Should've knocked," Joe laughed.

"No it's okay," I smiled pulling on a top.

"So what's up?"

"Rory made a special appearance tonight," I said softly, "When I was in my towel."

"What?"

I explained the previous events that took place involving Rory.

"Next time I see that f.ucker..." Joe said angrily.

"Joe..." I said quietly.

"Minx, that's not okay for him to do. If anything like that happens again, call the police, just so they can make him leave you alone," Joe said, cupping his hands on my cheeks.

"Can we not talk about it? He gets me so angry," I breathed.

"Yeah, okay."

Joe gave me a kiss and laid on my bed while I finished getting ready for bed by cleaning my room, washing my face, and brushing my teeth.

"Minx, I'm going to go to bed," My mum said as she walked in my room.

"Okay, Joe's going to sleepover. Love you," I said.

"Okay, no problem. Love you too. Goodnight Joe," My mum smiled before leaving my room.

I cuddled on my bed with Joe. Tonight, neither of us decided to watch anything and we laid in each others' arms.

"'Night Minxie."

°

"Rory, please leave," I begged.

Once again, Rory had shown up at the house, this time it was midday, I think.

"Minx, this is the last time I'll show up here, I promise, let me just talk to you," Rory pleaded.

"Fine, talk."

"In private, please," Rory suggested, I could vaguely hear my mum and James talking in the next room.

We went up to my bedroom and I closed the door behind Rory. He pushed me up against the wall and violently kissed me, rubbing his hands up my waist and to my chest.

"Rory!" I spat.

Rory didn't say anything and sucked on my neck. It felt similar to how Joe did it, but more violent, and unwanted.

I tried pushing him off of me, but his strong grip held me against the wall, as he continued to make-out with my flesh. Instead of fighting, I started to give up and let him do what he wanted. Fighting against Rory wouldn't get me anywhere, if anything, he would like it more.

Rory lifted me up and put me on my bed, hovering over me. He wasn't going to r.ape me, was he? Where's Joe? Where's my mum? James? Why can't they hear my cries?

"Rory, no, please," I cry, squirming to get out from under him.

Before unbuttoning his pants, Rory pulled at my pajama shorts, trying to get them off.

"Rory! Stop!" I screamed.

"Minx! Minxie!"

"Minx, it's Joe. Calm down, it's okay," Joe soothed as I opened my eyes.

"Oh my God," I cried.

"It was just a dream," Joe soothed as I buried my head to his chest.

"Joe, it felt so real. I was so scared," I sobbed.

"Minx, it's okay. You're safe."

°

a/n: ayee or nayyy??? Let me know how you all liked this?? Comment and vote plleeaassee!!

Love you all!!!! X.