*37*

*warning: trigger event*

°

"P-please," I cried softly as Rory started to undo his pants, "Joe!"

"Don't you dare call for that t.wat. He can't save you now!" Rory spat.

I heard the front door unlock and Joe came running in.

"Get the f.uck away from my girlfriend!" Joe yelled, pulling Rory away from me and onto the ground.

Rory tried getting up and threw a punch at Joe. F.uck. Joe is so scrawny next to Rory, this can't happen.

Joe fell backwards from Rory's punch before getting up and kneeing Rory between the knees as well as getting a punch to the side of the head in.

"Stay away from her," Joe growled.

I've never seen him so angry.

I couldn't help but cry and what had happened, and what was happening. I move to the opposite side of my bed and sobbed. I quickly grabbed my phone and dialed for the police.

"What's your emergency?" Someone said through the phone.

"Please!" I cried, "He wouldn't stop touching me. My boyfriend showed up and now their fighting."

"Miss, please stay calm. Can I have an address?"

I quickly told him my address and he calmly told me police were on their way.

"I need you to stay on the phone with me. Okay? What's your name, miss?"

"Stop!" I cried as Rory hit Joe again.

"Shut the f.uck up!" Rory spat, turning to me.

"Miss?" The responder said, "Please stay calm. What's your name?"

"Who's on the f.ucking phone? M.inx, I told you I love you, just listen to me!" Rory yelled.

"Minx? Is that your name?" The responder said through the phone, must've heard Rory.

"Y-yeah," I sobbed.

"Minx, I'm Charlie. Don't worry. Police are almost there."

"Minx! Hang-up the phone, please baby," Rory said coming to me on the bed again.

"Get away from me," I sobbed.

"Minx, stay calm," Charlie said through the phone.

"I'm trying to!" I said through the phone.

Moments later, police barged through the door. Joe was on the ground, holding his face, a bruise already formed on his right cheek.

"Police!"

"F.uck, Minx, really?" Rory spat.

The police ran in and put hand-cuffs on both Rory and Joe.

"No! Stop! He didn't do anything!" I cried when a policeman put cuffs on Joe.

I had hung up the phone on Charlie as a female police officer sat on the bed next to me.

"Minx Levins?" She smiled.

"Mhm," I nodded.

"Let's talk. Is that okay?" She asked soothingly.

I nodded again as she handed me a blanket to cover myself. I didn't even realise I was still naked from the waist down.

"So what happened here?"

"W-well, my boyfriend, Joe, spent the night last night after my mum's wedding. Rory said he followed us from the wedding to find out where I live. But, Joe left this morning to do work and Rory somehow got in here."