*42*

Yesterday, I didn't see Joe, except for the morning, and then my mum stopped over in the evening for a chat. But today, I am going to Joe's flat for a bit and hang-out with him and Caspar.

Joe also mentioned that this weekend we might go down to Bath to see his dad and stop there for a night or two, if I wanted to join him, which of course, I do.

I hesistantly pulled myself out of bed and got a bottle of water to take the pill. I have created a schedule to take it right when I wake up. Anyway, afterwards, I threw my hair into a top-knot bun and went to decide what to wear. I put on a baggy t-shirt and some leggings. I finished by putting on a little bit of make-up.

I ate some breakfast and watched the television.

"When are you coming over?" I got a text from Joe.

"I'll be over soon. Leaving in a moment, x."

I quickly washed my bowl and then brushed my teeth before driving down to Joe and Caspar's flat.

I only knocked at the door once before Caspar opened the door.

"Hi Minxie!" Caspar greeted happily.

"Hello!" I smiled.

"Joe is getting dressed really quick!"

"Okay," I laughed.

"I mean, you can go see him, if you want," Caspar shrugged, closing the door.

"It's fine," I smiled.

I sat on the sofa and Joe came upstairs.

"Hey Minxie!" Joe smiled.

"Hi," I smiled, giving him a kiss.

"Ew, you two love-birds!" Caspar laughed.

"P.iss off," Joe joked.

Joe lead me down to his room.

"So you want to come down to Bath with me this weekend?"

"Yeah!" I smiled, giving him a kiss.

"Okay, we will leave day after tomorrow, yeah?"

"That's fine," I smiled.

"I love you. And I missed you yesterday," Joe smiled.

"I missed you too."

"What'd you do yesterday?" Joe asked as we went back upstairs after Joe grabbed his phone.

"Went shopping. I got some picture frames and photographs to put around the flat."

"Fun," Joe smiled.

"Yeah, how were all of your meetings?"

"Boring. Except the one about my book, we sketched more and talked about possible book signings once it comes out."

"That's exciting!" I grinned enthusiastically.

We joined Caspar upstairs and relaxed. Joe pulled me onto his lap again while he and Caspar played Fifa.

"F.uck!" Caspar yelled as Joe scored a goal.

I moved over so I sat next to Joe instead of on his lap. He ran his hand through his hair and gave me a small kiss on the cheek, only looking away from the screen for a moment.

°

"You two should do the boyfriend-girlfriend tag for your next video, Joe," Caspar suggested.

"I hadn't thought of that, yeah, we can film it for my next week's video?" Joe looked to me.

"Yeah!" I smiled, also smiling to Caspar for suggesting it.