*65*

Tomorrow is the first day of Joe's book tour, which is exciting for him. I'm so proud of him and everything he has accomplished with this book.

"I think I'll head back to my flat for tonight and pack, then tomorrow can you pick me up?" I asked Joe.

"Aw, I was hoping you'd spend the night tonight," Joe pouted playfully.

"I still have to pack an overnight bag for tomorrow. Why don't you come over? I always spend the night here."

"Alright," Joe nodded, "Let me pack really quick right now."

Joe went downstairs to his room and I followed.

"I need something suitable to wear for the book signing," Joe said as he rummaged through his clothes.

"Just wear something casual."

"Yeah," Joe agreed as he picked something out.

Joe put all of his stuff in a bag. Everything he would need for the next few nights.

"Let's go," Joe smiled.

We got in Joe's car and he drove us to my flat. Joe has gotten more observant since we saw Rory, especially during the evenings when it gets dark.

"Oh, just come on," I smiled to Joe.

"I'm just looking out for you baby," Joe said quietly.

"I know, I'm sorry. Let's just get inside, it's cold."

Joe got his bag and we went upstairs to my flat.

"It's cold in here, I'll put on the heater," I said as I walked inside.

"Maybe we'll have to keep each other warm," Joe smirked.

"Oh God," I giggled and blushed at what he was implying.

"I'm a bit nervous for tomorrow," Joe confessed.

"What? Why? Joe, you've done so much for this to happen, be proud of your work!"

"I am proud of it, but I'm a bit nervous some people won't like it."

"You can't always please everyone. Joe, I'm so proud of you, you can't even begin to imagine. With both YouTube and now this book! You have a lot to be proud of!" I smiled.

"Mm, thank you Minxie."

"And I'll be there with you," I grinned playfully.

"That'll make it all the more better," Joe smiled.

I sat next to Joe on the sofa and cuddled next to him. Joe pulled me onto his lap and gave me a kiss. I sat up straight and played with Joe's hair.

"What're you doing?!" Joe laughed.

"Braiding your hair," I smiled, "Move forward."

Joe sat infront of me on the ground while I sat on the sofa. I pulled back his hair.

"It's getting so long," I giggled as I pulled back his long hair at the top of his hair.

"I know, I need a cut," Joe laughed.

I played around and braided his hair into a french braid down the back. Joe put on the television and watched a program as I played with his hair.

"Oh my God!" I laughed, "It looks hilarious!"

I took it out and put it in a bun instead.

"Minxie! What're you doing now?" Joe laughed, swatting my hands away.

"No! It looks... Well..." I giggled, "Keep it in."

"Alright," Joe groaned playfully.

He turned around and leaned up to give me a kiss.