*85*

*smut*

°

Minxie, are you okay? Do I need to take you to the hospital?"

"No, I think I'll be okay, I just need to go home and lay down," I nodded confidently.

Joe drove the short distance back to my flat and was being super cautious and had his arms around me as I walked up the stairs and inside.

"Joe, I'm not going to fall. My stomach just hurts," I explained.

"I'm just worried for you, baby."

We went inside and I went to the toilet.

"Minxie? Are you bleeding?" Joe asked frantically as he read a website.

"No."

"Thank God," He huffed, "Hm, it says it's probably just your abdominal muscles stretching to make room for the baby."

"Oh," I acknowledged.

I laid down on the bed next to him as he read more on a few different websites.

"Do you need me to get you a hot water bottle?" Joe asked.

I nodded.

Joe jumped up and went into the kitchen to get me a hot water bottle. And then quickly returned and gave it to me.

"Thank you," I smiled.

"No problem darling," Joe said, as he continued looking at pregnancy websites, "Now get some sleep."

°

"Minxie, how're you feeling?" Joe asked as I woke up the next morning.

"Mm, good," I smiled, giving him a kiss and laying my head on his chest, running my hand up and down his bare chest.

"That's good," Joe smiled, kissing the top of my head.

"I love you," I smiled.

"I love you too Minxie."

I looked up to Joe and smiled as I trailed my hand further down his stomach to the waistband of his bottoms.

"Minx," Joe said under his breath.

I gave him another kiss before laying my head back down on his chest and letting my hands go further down.

"Is this okay?" I asked.

Joe nodded his head and leaned his head back as I pumped his length in my hand.

I moved further down and gently kissed the tip, teasing Joe.

"F.uck, baby," Joe moaned quietly.

Increasing the pressure, I swallowed as much as his length as I could. Joe gently bucked his hips a bit and put his hand on the back of my head.

Small moans escaped Joe's mouth as he came in mine.

"F.uckin' hell Minx," Joe huffed.

I move back up and laid my head back on his chest.

"That's a 'thank you' for dealing with me," I giggled.

"Hm?"

"All my crazy hormones and what-not," I shrugged.

"Minxie, don't worry about it. It's my part. After all, you're the one carrying our baby, the least I can do is just be with you, oh my God," Joe laughed lightly.

"Well, whatever then. It was just because I wanted to," I shrugged.

"H.ell, I'm not complaining," Joe laughed giving me a kiss.