*24*

Today is the day. Joe and I are leaving for Florida together and I couldn't be more excited.

Our flight from Heathrow is quite early this morning, but I'm not complaining because I love flying and aeroplanes. When I was younger, my granddad would always take me on his plane and fly around for awhile on the weekends.

"Minx, almost ready?" James asked, knocking on my door.

"Yeah, coming down right now," I nodded, getting my bag.

To travel, I decided to just be comfortable, wearing a stretchy, fitted grey crop top and yoga leggings.

"I'll put your bags in the boot," James offered as I came downstairs with my bag.

He took my bags out to the car and then my mum and I followed. She made sure I had my passport, the tickets, and whatever else I would need, like American dollars.

James decided to take the Range Rover so everyone and our bags could fit comfortably. I've failed to mention his wide assortment of cars.

Anyway, we drove to go pick up Joe.

"I'll go get him!" I smiled, hopping out of the car as we pulled up to his flats.

My mum and James nodded as I ran into the hallway that lead to his flat.

After knocking once on his door, he opened up, his bags in tow.

"Ready? Got your passport?" I asked.

"Yeah," Joe smiled, giving me a quick kiss before we walked out, "You look good," He smirked.

"Shush," I giggled.

"Good morning Joe," My mum smiled as we got in the car.

"Hello," Joe smiled.

We quickly got to the airport and my parents' dropped us off, wishing us a good time, and we checked in.

"Oh my gosh!" We heard giggles behind us in line waiting to go through security, "It's ThatcherJoe!"

A few more minutes of giggling pursued before they asked for a picture with Joe, to which he politely agreed to.

"Next," The man at security huffed, waiting for Joe and I to step up.

"Joe," I smiled, grabbing his hand.

"Lovely meeting you," Joe said quickly before we went through security and went to our gate.

That occured a couple more times before we boarded the plane. Honestly, it was kind of cute to see Joe like that to the fans.

Boarding the plane, we sat in economic class and thankfully there didn't look to be any young kids on the flight, considering they're typically the louder ones.

"Ready?" Joe asked, resting his hand on my thigh.

"Doesn't look like I have a choice," I joked.

The plane increased the speed on the runway and soon lifted into the air, and away we were.

Except for the sound of the plane, it was really quiet on the plane. Which was nice, except when Joe and I were talking.

"Why is it so quiet?" Joe whisper-laughed.

"I was just thinking that," I giggled.

Joe leaned in to give me a kiss.

"Mm, stop!" I giggled, breaking the kiss because Joe tried deepening the kiss.

"Shh," Joe hummed playfully.

Joe looked around to make sure no one was looking and gave me another quick kiss.