*89*

Today is the appointment at the hospital to induce me so I give birth to Noah. It's been a long pregnancy and I'm happy to finally get to see him. Joe and I are planned to go to the hospital this evening.

"Minxie, are you all packed?" Joe asked.

"Yeah," I nodded.

I had just packed a change of clothes for the next day and a loose gown and slippers. Oh, and my make-up. Then my toothbrush, phone charger, and any paperwork I was told I would need. Joe threw a change of clothes in the car as put the baby seat in there too. I had also packed Noah a change of warm clothes, socks, and a blanket.

Joe carried my small rucksack and the baby bag to the car.

"I'm so excited!" Joe grinned as he vlogged.

We had decided to vlog it, except when I actually give birth, of course.

"I am too. But nervous."

"Baby, it's okay. Everyone is going to meet there in the morning."

"How do you know?"

"We have a group chat," Joe laughed.

"With my mum?" I laughed.

"Well, yeah and Zoe."

"That's so weird."

"Not really. We've only discussed this stuff!" Joe laughed.

"Hm, whatever," I laughed.

"I don't think you realise how cool your mum is," Joe laughed.

"I guess not," I shrugged, giving him a small kiss.

"We should start heading down to the hospital," Joe said, looking at his watch.

"My heart is beating faster because I'm scared," I confessed.

"Come on, you'll be fine! Next time we come here, we'll have Noah with us," Joe said loudly and excitedly.

"Shh, it's late," I hushed him as we left the flat and headed down to the car.

Joe shut off his camera and drove us down to the hospital and we walked in.

"Hello, how can I help you?" A petite brunette asked as we walked in.

"I have an appointment for an induction," I answered.

"Aw, congratulations. So, you'll want to head up to the fourth floor and turn right out of the elevator and walk straight down the hall and you'll arrive at the maternity ward."

"Thank you," Joe grinned as he carried my bag for me.

We got into the elevator and pressed the button for the forth floor and followed the receptionists directions and arrived at the maternity ward at another desk.

"Hello darlings. How can I help you?" An older woman asked.

"Hi, I have an appointment to be induced."

"Oh okay. Minx Levins?"

"Mhm," I nodded nervously.

"No need to be worried darling. I'll take you to the prepared room."

She lead us into the room and it's amazing.

"Okay, this is where you'll be until you leave the hospital. It's all for you, so make yourself comfortable and go ahead and relax. When you're ready, you can change into this hospital gown and then press the button here and your nurse will be sent in," She smiled.

"Thank you," I breathed.

"You're welcome darling. Take care."

As she left, Joe got out his vlogging camera.