*69*

"She's so beautiful," I gushed as I held Noelle, "And tiny."

"Yeah, she likes to cry," Nora laughed.

Noelle was actually a really pretty baby. She has big eyes and cute small lips. She looks a lot like Eric to be honest, but a baby girl version.

"Cute," Joe smiled as he got up to get himself water.

We are at my flat and Nora came around to visit with Noelle. She had already been here for a while and Noelle was getting fussy.

"I think we're going to get back home," Nora smiled as she took Noelle from me.

"Alright. Thanks for visiting," I smiled.

"Do you need help?" Joe asked as Nora picked up the baby carrier and baby bag.

"I think I've got it, but thank you," She smiled.

As Nora left, Joe closed the door and let out a sigh.

"Joe. What do you have against her?"

"I don't know. She's just... I don't know," Joe shrugged, "Like, she never seems bothered about you. It's always about her."

"Well, she's going through a lot."

"I guess," Joe shrugged, wrapping his arms around my waist and giving me a small kiss.

"How are your stitches?" Joe asked, pulling up my shirt a bit.

"Most of them have already dissolved."

"That's good. It looks a lot better," Joe smiled giving me another small kiss, "More book signings the day after tomorrow."

"I know. This week has been busy and flown by!"

I leaned my head on Joe's chest as he gave me a hug.

"Hello?" Joe said as he picked up his phone.

"Brother!" I could hear Zoe through the phone, "Alfie and I are in town! Do you want to meet up for dinner?"

"Sure, what time?"

"In a few hours? At seven? I'll text you where we'll meet up."

"Ok no problem. See you then."

Joe hung up the phone with Zoe and filled me in with all the plans.

"When are we meeting up?"

"7 o'clock."

"Good, because I'm tired," I yawned.

"Me too. Let's take a nap, and I'll put an alarm on for us to get up."

"Okay," I smiled.

Joe and I went into my room and I made sure Joe actually put an alarm on before falling asleep.

"Minxie, wake up," Joe said quietly.

"I'm awake," I groaned, turning around so my face was buried in my pillow.

"Alright, I'm going to shower," Joe said.

I eventually got up and got dressed while Joe showered.

"Just about ready?" Joe asked as we had both gotten ready.

"Yeah," I nodded, slipping on my booties.

"Let's go."

Joe drove us down to the restaurant we planned to meet up at. It wasn't a fancy restaurant, but it was still nice.

"Minx! Joe!" Zoe smiled, giving us both hugs.

"Hello!" I grinned.

After giving Zoe a hug, I followed by giving Alfie a hug too. We all chatted before getting seated and then looking at the menus.