*21*

"Joe! Move your laundry!" Caspar yelled as he came into the room, waking us both up.

"Caspar, get out!" Joe yelled, throwing his pillow at Caspar.

We fell asleep last night naked, and during the night the blanket was kicked to the bottom of the bed.

Joe grabbed the blanket and threw it over me and grabbed his underwear from the side of the bed before slipping them off and chasing after Caspar.

"Learn to knock!" Joe yelled, trying not to laugh.

"Learn to clean up after yourself!" Caspar laughed, "Ow! Get off me!"

"Joe!" Oli laughed as he saw the underwear on the light fixture.

Joe pushed them out of his room and closed the door.

"I need to get a lock on this door," Joe huffed, "Sorry."

"It's okay," I laughed.

I got up and put on my underwears and Joe gave me a pair of his sweats and a shirt to wear. Both were too big, but it covered me.

I followed Joe upstairs and he took his laundry from the machine.

"Sorry Minxie!" Caspar apologized, "Joe, to you, I'm not sorry."

"It's alright," I laughed, a bit embarassed that he saw me nude.

"P.iss off," Joe laughed, "And you too Oli!"

"What the hell did I do?"

"Came in my room."

Joe wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Want a drink?" He asked me.

"Water, please," I said, my voice raspy and a bit sore from last night.

"Haha, okay," Joe said, laughing quietly, because he knew why my voice was like that.

I drank the water and settled on the sofa with Joe.

"Come here," Joe muttered as he pulled me on his lap, giving my bum a small squeeze in the process.

°

"Did you have fun last night?" My mum asked.

"Yeah, we went to a club and danced and drank," I smiled.

"Fun," My mum smiled.

I decided to leave out the part that Rory has become more of a desperate creep, resulting in Joe and I leaving early, going back to his flat and sleeping together.

"How's Joe?"

"He's good," I nodded.

"Well, how is your relationship?"

"Great," I smiled.

"Have you guys had s-" My mum questioned.

"What's with all of these questions?" I laughed, trying to avoid her last question.

"You've just been hanging out with Joe so much recently, that I haven't seen much of you and we don't talk as much," My mum shrugged.

"Mum, I'm sorry," I said giving her a hug.

"No, it's okay. So just the time I get with you now, I ask questions to know what's going on in your life and to have conversation," My mum smiled, "So, I should know, have you two slept together?"

"We've used proper protection, don't worry," I laughed nervously.

"That's all I wanted to know. Just making sure you two were being safe. I don't want any grandchildren yet!"