*35*

"Let's dance!" I said to Joe, pulling him onto the dance floor.

The music was up-beat and fast, everyone was dancing and having a good time. I had also noticed Rory was there with his parents, but I think he was too nervous to come and say anything to us.

I know my parents are going straight on their honeymoon after tonight, so they'll be gone for atleast a week.

Joe and I danced for awhile until people started to leave or sit down. As the party died down after many, many hours, I found my mum and James.

"Did you have fun?" My mum asked.

"Of course!" I nodded, "More importantly, did you two have fun?"

"Best day," My mum and James smiled, giving each other a side hug and small kiss.

Joe congratulated my mum and James again.

"Well, we're going to get off now," I smiled, "Love you both!"

"Love you too!" My mum smiled.

James gave me a hug.

"Thank you," He said loud enough for only me to hear as he gave me a hug.

I hugged him tighter and said good-bye a final time before Joe and I left.

"Be safe!" My mum said as we walked away.

Joe and I laughed and just walked out to the car.

"Want to stay at mine tonight?" I offered.

"Sure. Let's just stop at mine so I can get some stuff," Joe said as he started the car.

Joe drove to his flat and we got out.

"Minx!" Caspar greeted as we walked in, hand in hand.

"Hi!" I smiled, slipping off my heels.

"Are you two staying here tonight?" Caspar asked.

"We were gonna stay at Minx's flat," Joe said.

"Fine," Caspar huffed.

Joe went downstairs to get his bag together and left me upstairs with Caspar.

"How was your mum's wedding?" Caspar asked.

"It was a lot of fun, thanks," I smiled.

"Tell her congratulations for me, yeah?"

"Of course!"

"Alright, I'm ready," Joe said, coming upstairs with a bag in hand.

"Have fun!" Caspar smiled, getting a beer from their fridge.

Joe held my hand as we walked down to the car. I just noticed he had changed while he got some stuff. Now he wore sweat pants and a jumper.

"Are you okay?" I asked Joe, he seemed quiet.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Joe nodded, focusing on the road as he drove.

I feel like something is wrong, but I honestly have no idea what's wrong. Maybe I'm just over analyzing.

Once we got to my flat, I went to the toilet and Joe went to my room and put his bag down.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked Joe, putting my hands against his chest.

"I promise, I'm fine. Just seeing Rory there urked me," Joe shrugged.

"Well he didn't say anything, so don't worry," I said, giving Joe a soft kiss, "Anyway, I need to change out of this dress, it's itchy."