*97*

*smut*

°

Here's his blanket, oh, I put a couple of bottles in his bag and that should be fine, but if he wants more after that, there's some formula in there too. I just changed his nappy, but there's mor-"

"Minx, honey, we've got this. I've taken care of a baby before," My mum smiled.

"I know, but his binky is in there too!" I nodded.

"Thank you again," Joe thanked my mum and James.

"No, thank you!" My mum smiled, holding Noah.

I went and gave Noah a kiss on the cheek before Joe and I left.

"I don't know why, but I feel sad that we're leaving him," I laughed lightly.

"Just remember, he's with your mum, he will be perfectly safe with her, and take a deep breath."

"Okay," I nodded.

"See, it'll be fun this evening," Joe smirked.

"Shush," I laughed.

I could feeling myself blushing.

We stopped at the market to get some food to eat tonight, and apparently, to pick up some other items.

"Wait," Joe said as he picked up a box of condoms and threw it in the trolley.

I let out a small laugh and then we went to the check-out, before heading back to my flat.

"I'm not really hungry yet," I shrugged.

"I'm not either," Joe shook his head.

He gave me a hug and small kiss on the forehead. Joe picked me up bridal-style and carried me into my room and laid me on my bed.

"Let's put on the television?" Joe suggested, laying next to me.

"Yeah," I shrugged.

Joe put on a program to watch and we did watch it, for the first few minutes.

"Do you think Noah's okay?" I asked Joe.

"Stop worrying, Minxie. I'm sure he's perfectly fine," Joe smiled, giving me a kiss.

"Mhm," I moaned quietly into the kiss.

Joe moved above me, only breaking the kiss for a split second.

"Baby," Joe moaned.

Joe grinded himself against me, while I pulled off his shirt.

"I love you," I mumbled.

"I love you too, so much," Joe smiled, giving me a kiss.

I threw his shirt off the bed and he did the same with mine before unclipping my bra, and tossing that off the bed too.

"Mm, baby," Joe moaned, paying attention to my chest.

"J-Joe, f.uck me... Please," I smiled, biting my lip.

"No need to ask twice," Joe laughed lightly.

He sat up on his knees and took off his sweatpants, leaving on his underwear while he crouched down to slowly pull of my bottoms.

"Joe," I squealed as he kissed me through my knickers.

"D.amn Minxie, you're so wet," Joe laughed lightly, as he pulled them off.

I blushed and shook my head in embarrassment.

Joe slowly and gently inserted a finger, before adding another, making me squirm.