*53*

Yesterday, I went to the spa while Joe went to do some YouTube videos. But he doesn't have any today, so we are going to go down into town and just hang out. Joe even suggested we relax by the pool at the hotel for a while in the afternoon.

"Caspar!" Joe said knocking on his hotel room door.

"Go without me," Caspar groaned as he opened the door in his boxers as he had just gotten out of bed.

"Alright," Joe laughed at the sight of Caspar.

Joe then held my hand as we walked down to leave the hotel. After calling a taxi, we were driven into the city, where we are to explore today.

"This place is crazy busy everywhere," Joe laughed lightly.

"Oh God. I know," I agreed, holding onto Joe's hand.

We walked down Hollywood Boulevard and saw the Walk of Fame. It was really cool and interesting to see famous actor's and actress', or anyone important in Hollywood, stars. Nevertheless, there were a lot of stars. We also saw the Chinese Theatre, before making our way to the Guiness World Record Museum and the Hollywood Wax Museum.

"Oh my God, this is crazy," I laughed, standing next to the wax figure of Marilyn Monroe.

Joe took a couple of selfies with us and the wax figures.

During the middle of the day we had managed to have some lunch but it was now getting later into the afternoon and we decided to head back to the hotel to rest our feet and relax.

"I'm exhausted," Joe laughed, falling onto our bed dramatically.

"We did a lot of walking, my feet hurt."

"Sit down then."

I sat on the edge of the bed and Joe grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer to cuddle with him, in the infamous 'spooning' cuddle.

"Let's go swimming," Joe said after a while of resting our eyes.

I nodded and got up to put on my bikini. I slid on a small dress as a cover-up for when we walked down to the pool.

"Ready Minxie?" Joe smiled as he playfully slapped my bum.

"Yeah," I nodded and slipped on a pair of flip-flops.

We went down to the pool where there was just another older man and his presumed wife there. Taking off my cover-up, I slowly got into the water before Joe had the chance to push me in.

"You're not allowed to push me in like you did in Miami," I giggled as I fully got in.

"D.amn it," Joe laughed, getting in the pool and swimming over to me.

"Mm, I love you," I said swimming over to him and giving him a small kiss.

"Love you too," Joe smiled.

We earned a couple of dirty looks from the old couple nearby as we splashed each other. However, we were careful not to get the water close to them.

"I'm going to tan," I announced to Joe as I got out the water.

He followed after a few minutes and laid on the pool lounger next to me.

Going on my phone, I went on Facebook and noticed I had a new message from one of my friends from secondary school.

"Hi Minx! I couldn't help but notice you're in L.A. from the pictures you've posted. I'm in L.A. too, would love to catch up, yeah? X -Eva."

I read it to Joe and he said we should meet up. Eva and I were good friends in secondary school together too. Most of the time it was Nora, Eva, and I who would always get along together and hang out.

"Eva! I'd love to meet up! I'm here for about 10 more days, so any time really works for me. Let me know when you are not busy? X. -Minx."

I put my phone down and looked at Joe who has almost fallen asleep.

"Why are you always so sleepy?" I joked.

"Well we were out walking a lot today, then jet-lag, and I naturally sleep a lot," Joe smiled.

I gave him a small kiss and then put my hair up in a high pony-tail. I can't get over how hot it is in Los Angeles for this time of year.

"Ready to go back up to the room?" Joe asked, stretching on the lounger.

"Yeah, just about."

I slipped on the cover-up over my now dry swim suit and we headed up to the room again. I went inside the room to quickly change while Joe went to Caspar's room. After I had changed, I joined them in Caspar's room too.

"Minxie! I'm sorry I didn't go today!" Caspar said, giving me a hug and apologizing.

"No! It's totally fine. We just did a bunch of tourist-y stuff anyway," I shrugged.

"In Hollywood?"

"Hollywood Boulevard, yeah," I nodded.

"Fun, fun," Caspar nodded as he picked up his phone in response to a text message.

"I'm so f.ucking exhausted," Joe complained.

"Take a nap," I suggested.

"No, I feel like I sleep too much," Joe laughed lightly.

"Who cares? It's your holiday, you're allowed to relax. I was joking earlier," I said sweetly.

"Yeah, I guess," He shrugged.

Caspar said he was going to walk to the nearby beach shops and get something to eat and then come back. Joe and I went to our room and Joe took off his swim shorts before putting on some underwear and laying in the bed and falling asleep.

I switched on the television and put on whatever appropriate program I could find before laying in bed with Joe and watching it as I slowly drifted to sleep.

Just as I was about to fall asleep, Caspar knocked on our room door, so I got up to let him in.

"I have food!" He smiled.

He sat on the bed so he was between Joe and I, as he got out the food he had bought. I'm not going to lie, it smells delicious.

"Here's yours, Minxie," Caspar said as he handed me a styrofoam box, "This is Joe's, if he ever wakes up."

"Thank you Caspar," I smiled, giving him a side-hug as I sat on the bed next to him.

"Look how cosy we all are!" Caspar joked.

"Yeah, but Joe's taken up most of the bed because he's all spread out," I giggled, looking over at Joe who was spread out and quietly snoring away.

"How can you sleep next to him like that? Is there ever room for you?" Caspar laughed.

"Barely," I joked, "Nah, it's always fine."

"Yeah, well, you're so tiny," Caspar nodded, shovelling food into his mouth.

I switched over the channel on the television and put on a different program to watch as Caspar and I ate our food. Joe soon woke up and joined us and ate his food too.

°

a/n: hi! Thank you for reading and sorry this chapter is late and that it is just a filler chapter. Please comment. Pretty please!! X. Love you all so much! X.