*63*

"Morning Minxie, do you mind if I vlog today?" Joe asked as he turned over in bed and grabbing his camera.

"I don't mind," I smiled, moving myself to get more comfortable in the bed.

"Hello. So, I decided to vlog today because Minx and I are just going to hang out and run some errands. We've actually just woken up and yeah," Joe said to the camera, "So, we're just going to get up and dressed, then I'll just see you guys in a second."

Joe put down the camera and turned it off and instead of getting out of bed, he cuddled with me as I gave him a soft kiss.

"Alright, let's get up," I smiled.

"No," Joe groaned.

I gave him another small kiss as I got up and got dressed.

Joe eventually followed as he got dressed, brushed his teeth and then took his camera upstairs with him while I brushed my teeth.

I could hear him vlogging upstairs as I joined him there with Caspar.

"Oh Minxie, look at those leggings," Joe joked, zooming in the camera on my bum as I bent over to get food out of their refrigerator.

"Joseph!" I laughed.

"Just kidding, I'll edit that out," Joe joked, turning the camera to face and shaking his head while mouthing, 'No, I won't.'

I let out a small giggle and concentrated on making us all some breakfast.

"Thank you Minxie!" Caspar said loudly as I handed him a plate of food.

"You're very welcome," I grinned, "Joe! Stop vlogging and eat, you daily vlogger!"

"Hey..." Joe playfully pouted.

"Just kidding, I love you," I smiled, giving him a small kiss on the cheek as he shut off his camera.

We ate breakfast and Joe did the dishes to clean up afterwards.

"So what errands do you need to do?" Joe asked.

"I just want to get some Fall decorations for my flat," I smiled.

"Okay, are you ready?"

"Yeah," I nodded, grabbing my bag and slipping my shoes on quickly.

Joe grabbed his vlogging camera, his phone, and his keys before we left.

"F.uck, this weather is cold," Joe grumbled as we stepped outside.

We got into Joe's car and let it warm up before heading to the shops. I took Joe's camera to vlog in the car.

"What're you doing?" Joe laughed as I recorded him driving.

"Minxie take-over! I'm vlogging now!" I laughed, "Hey guys! It's Minx. Joe is driving us to the shops. Look how cute he is when he drives."

"Oh my God," Joe laughed.

"How do you do this? My arm already hurts," I laughed.

"Practice, I guess," Joe shrugged, "It hurts my arm too. If I do it for too long."

I vlogged while we drove to the shops. Mainly just messing around.

"Here you go," I said, handing Joe his camera and held his hand as we walked into the first shop.

Joe grabbed a trolley and followed me. He vlogged a bit while we browsed down the seasonal aisle and I looked at all the cute Fall decorations.

°

"It looks good," Joe nodded as I placed the small decorations I had gotten when we were out.

"Thanks," I smiled, "Want something to eat?" I asked, looking through my refrigerator.