*25*

"I'm wide awake still," I laughed, looking at the time on my phone and seeing it was just past 2 in the morning.

"It's jetlag," Joe smiled.

I sat up in bed after not being able to fall asleep. Joe laid next to me. I pushed his messy hair out of his face, leaning forward to give him a small kiss.

I got out of bed and opened the balcony door to let the now-cooler air in.

"Just try and relax, or else you'll be tired tomorrow," Joe hummed.

"I know," I whined jokingly.

Joe motioned for me to come and lay next to him. Cuddling next to him, he gave me a kiss. I moaned quietly, earning a small laugh from him.

"Now stop fidgeting and go to sleep," Joe smirked.

"Okay, Daddy," I said, my voice full of sarcasm.

"Hm?" Joe looked at me confused for calling him 'Daddy.'

"I was being sarcastic," I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Well, either way," Joe winked before laughing.

"Oh my God!"

"Goodnight Minxie," Joe smiled.

"Goodnight Da- um- Joe," I laughed again.

"Oh shut up," Joe laughed before we settled down and I forced myself to sleep.

°

When I woke up, I was presented with a beautiful image. Joe's bare bum. Oh my.

He was going to the shower and had his back faced to me, and I couldn't help but let out a small giggle.

"Oh! Sorry!" Joe apologized, covering himself when he realised I had awoken.

"Oh my God. It's not like I've never seen you nude," I shake my head, laughing.

"Touché."

Joe went to get in the shower and I was in bed, waiting to go get a shower myself. As Joe walked out of the bathroom, he had just a towel hanging low on his hips. D.amn that v-line.

"Eyes up here," Joe joked.

I looked away, embarassed, but also trying not to laugh.

"Minxie, I was joking," Joe smiled, giving me a kiss.

"Okay," I nodded, smiling and returning the kiss to Joe.

Once I had gotten a shower, we decided to go explore for a bit, as neither of us had ever been here, so we had no clue where anything is.

We easily found the beach and from there found a strip of restaurants and shops. Everything was so luxurious.

We decided to go on the beach for a bit. However it was quite crowded and took a while to find somewhere for us to be able to relax. Finally, we found a place to put down our towels. The group of people nearest us were about our age.

"Hey! Wanna join us?" A girl smiled as she walked over to us, "I'm Clem."

"Hey Clem. I'm Minx, and Joe," I said motioning to introduce Joe as well.

"Awesome, you are welcome to hang out with us if you want, we're just relaxing. Where are you guys from?"

"London."

"That's awesome! Definitely come meet everyone!" Clem smiled.

Joe and I agreed to go and meet Clem's friends.

"This is Jenn and Carlos," Clem introduced us.

"Hey!" They both smiled, shaking our hands.

"Hi," I smiled.

"Want a drink?" Carlos offered Joe and I.

"No, thanks," I smiled.

"Um, sure," Joe nodded, taking the can of beer from Carlos.

"Sure you don't want one?" Jenn asked.

"She's not old enough here," Joe explained.

"What? How old are you?" Clem asked.

"My twentieth is tomorrow," I smiled.

"So you're 19?!" Carlos asked shocked.

"Yeah," I nodded.

"You look 21, sorry I wouldn't have offered you a drink," Carlos apologized.

"No, that's fine," I laughed, "I drink back in England."

"How old are you then?" Clem asked Joe.

"Twenty-three."

"Cool, so am I," Jenn smiled.

We all talked, they wanted to know about England and why were here, just curiousity. After hanging out for awhile we went to the water and went into the ocean. It's so warm compared to any bodies water in England.

We exchanged numbers with Carlos, Jenn, and Clem before deciding to go back to the hotel to wash off the sand and sea-water.

"You can shower first," Joe said as we got back to the hotel.

"Thanks," I smiled, giving him a kiss.

I got a quick shower, just rinsing everything off. Joe then did the same afterwards.

I slipped on another crop top and shorts and Joe slipped on a pair of shorts for right now.

"Look at this view," Joe exclaimed in awe as he went out onto the balcony.

"I know, right?" I smiled.

We went back into the room, closing the door because of the outsides' warmth and humidity.

°

As the evening rolled around, we decided to go get something to eat. There is definitely a lot of nightlife in Miami, to say the least. However, we decided to go to a quieter place to eat, rather than all of the clubs in Miami.

We had a nice, easy dinner and then walked around for a bit.

"Tomorrow is your birthday!" Joe smiled excitedly as we got back to the room after walking around for a short while.

"Oh my gosh, I know. Twenty years old. Goodbye teen years," I laughed.

"Being in your twenties is more fun," Joe smiled.

"Good," I smiled, giving Joe a kiss, "But they can't get much better than this."

"Hm, just wait," Joe smirked.

As we realised we were in the hallway stood outside our room, we unlocked the room with the room card and went inside.

I kissed Joe and ran my hands down his body.

"Not tonight," Joe smiled, "You have to wait until tomorrow, everyone needs a little birthday sex," He joked.

"Well, what if I don't want to?" I smirked.

"You're saying you don't want this?!" Joe asked astonished, stepping back and modeling.

"Oh shut up!" I laughed, giving him another kiss.

I let out a small yawn before removing my make-up in the bathroom, changing and then laying in bed with Joe.

Joe switched on the television and put on a show that I eventually fell asleep to.

°

a/n: hii. Sorry this has taken forever. I finished it and edited it but I didn't completely like it, so I rewrote it today... Thank you to all who keep giving me feedback! I love you all so so much, and keep it coming! X.

OH! AND HOW MANY CHAPTERS DO YOU THINK THIS SHOULD HAVE? X.