*50*

"Morning baby," Joe mumbled, rolling over on the bed to cuddle me.

"Morning," I smiled, giving him a small kiss.

"We're engaged," Joe mumbled, smiling.

"Mhm," I smiled, holding his face and giving him another kiss.

"I have a couple meetings today, so I have to get ready. But wanna shower with me?" Joe asked, smirking.

"Yeah," I nodded.

Joe gave me another kiss before getting out of the bed to go start the shower.

I followed behind him and we got in the shower together.

"Joe!" I squealed as he pinched my bum, something he's gotten in a habit of doing recently.

"Minx!" Joe mocked.

"No," I jokingly whined, "Don't mock me."

Joe playfully pouted before smiling and giving me a kiss.

We couldn't be too long in the shower because Joe did have to get ready for the meetings he had.

"Okay, I have to go, I'm already running late. You can hang out here, or whatever. Love you," Joe said quickly after he blow-dried his hair and had gotten dressed.

"Okay, have fun," I smiled, giving him a quick kiss.

Joe left for his meetings and I went upstairs to get some water.

"Hi Minxie!" Caspar smiled.

"Hello," I grinned.

"How does it feel to be engaged?"

"Weird. But I like it," I smiled.

"Can I properly look at the ring?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure," I nodded, sliding the ring off and giving it to Caspar.

"Wow, it's really nice!"

"Yeah," I smiled.

I opened Joe's laptop and went on my Twitter. They were a load of posts congratulating Joe and I on our engagement, as well as some crazy fans who still thought they would one day marry Joe... Too bad, I am.

"Here ya go," Caspar smiled giving me the ring back.

"Thanks," I said, sliding it back on and continuing to scroll on Twitter.

Caspar sat next to me and watched me.

"Some people are just so rude!" I laughed.

"Just ignore them. They're just jealous," Caspar shrugged, "Want to play Fifa?"

"Um..."

"Oh come on. I'll go easy on you!" Caspar pleaded.

"Fine, but you'll have to remind me on how to play!" I laughed.

Caspar taught me how to play Fifa again, but I was still pretty horrible and slow at playing.

"Good game," I huffed as Caspar won for the third time in a row.

We played a couple more games and I got a bit better but still never won.

"Hello!" Joe announced as he got back from his meetings.

"That was quick!" Caspar said.

"Yeah, they dumbed it down to one meeting. We have another opportunity to travel! It just to L.A. again, but hey!" Joe nodded.

"All of us?!" Caspar asked.

"Yeah!" Joe nodded, smiling, "Are you playing Fifa?!"

"Caspar taught me again. But I haven't won any games," I laughed.

"Want a round?" Caspar asked Joe.

"Sure!" He smiled, as I handed him the controller, "So, L.A. is next week. Casp, I'll get in touch with some YouTubers there so we can get some collabs done too."

"Sure," Caspar said, focused by the Fifa match they started.

I'm excited to go to Los Angeles. I've never been before and it seems like such a busy and opportunity-filled place. And going with Joe and Caspar makes it all the more better.

"F.uck!" Joe yelled as Caspar scored a goal, winning the game.

"What?! I won?! Yes!" Caspar cheered.

"I can't wait to take you to L.A.," Joe smiled, placing his hand on the small of my back while the game was loading.

"I'm excited," I grinned, giving him a kiss.

"Hey! No fair! I wasn't ready!" Joe laughed, breaking the kiss as the game had started.

"You snooze, you lose!" Caspar laughed.

°

"Thanks for coming over," I smiled.

"No problem, honey. How's everything going?" My mum grinned, "Your flat looks so cute."

"Thanks! And it's all good. Joe and I are great. I feel weird being engaged," I laughed, "I'm afraid we're moving too fast, but at the same time, I don't care..."

"I'm so happy for you two! And Minx, just remember what I told you when you both started dating, just go with how you feel and don't worry about the 'social norms,' just have fun and love each other. So when are we going dress shopping?!"

"Oh God! I don't think we're planning the wedding for anytime soon. We still want to travel and just have time together, I don't know," I shrugged.

"No, I understand. Joe was telling James and I how spur of the moment the engagement was, why?"

"I don't know," I lied.

"Minx..."

"We just had a nice evening together and he said he then realised how much he loved me," I shrugged.

"Cute! So it's not because of any possible grandchildren?!" My mum laughed.

"Mum! We already talked about this! No!" I laughed.

"Well, now you're engaged, hopefully soon."

"Mum!" I laughed, "I think we're fine for now."

"Okay, okay. The ring is gorgeous, by the way."

"Aw, thanks. I'm obsessed with it, I can never stop staring at it," I gushed.

"It's really beautiful, he has good taste," My mum smirked.

"Yeah. Oh! And next week, Joe, Caspar, and I are going to Los Angeles for a week or two."

"Oh, what for?"

"YouTube stuff. But I get to go with them and I am so excited," I grinned.

"Alright, well have fun and be safe. I better get going but I'll talk to you before you leave, yeah?"

"Of course," I nodded.

"Okay, love you honey."

I said good-bye and my mum left my flat. It was quite late in the evening so I got ready for bed. I don't think Joe's spending the night tonight, not for any reason.

I changed into my pyjamas, that consisted of just a baggy shirt. After brushing my teeth, I got into bed with my laptop and went on YouTube for a bit.

°

a/n: i know it's short, but there will be another update very soon. Thanks for reading and I apologize for it's length. Love you all! X.