*12*

"Minx, James and I are going out for dinner at his business friends' house. I'm not sure what time we'll be home," My mum informed me.

"Okay, have fun. I may be going out for a bit with Joe?"

"Have fun, honey, I have to go get ready!"

My mum scurried off the James' and hers' room to get ready.

"Are we going to do anything this evening? Xx," I texted Joe.

"I want to take you out. Dinner?"

"Sounds good."

"Pick you up at 7, Minxie. Xxx."

I glanced at the clock and noticed it is 5:45. I decided to get in the shower, mainly because I need to shave.

After a long shower, I got out and got dressed. I put on a crop top with black leggings that the knees were faux leather. I slid on black ankle boots and then did my make-up. Finally, I put in earrings in my double piercings and a stud in my nose piercing as well. I left my hair down and was content with how I looked.

I heard the doorbell ring and ran down to get it, assuming it was Joe.

"Joe!" I smiled as he opened the door.

I haven't seen him in three days now. Since my mum and James got home, I've been catching up with my mum a lot and going to the hospital a lot to see my dad, who is getting sicker.

"D.amn, Minxie," Joe smiled, looking at my outfit.

"Shut up!" I laughed.

"I don't know if I wanna go out with you looking like this, all the guys will be staring," Joe joked.

"Let's go," I laughed, grabbing his hand and sliding my phone into my bag.

We got into Joe's car and he drove us into town. We got out around all of the shops, where there is a lot of nightlife. Joe held my hand and guided us to the restaurant. It was a fun atmosphere restaurant, not anything super serious, which I like.

We ordered and ate, laughing and joking the whole time.

"This is really good," I smiled, after I took a bite of panini sandwich.

"Good," Joe smiled, as he continued to eat.

Joe asked how my dad was doing and I answered truthfully. We continued conversation throughout the whole meal. Soon after we both finished eating, Joe paid, and we went and walked around.

There were lights strung across the buildings to light up the night. Every so often, there would be a group of drunk people walking past us. The girls would hoot and holler at Joe and the guys at me, making us a bit uncomfortable. I held Joe's hand as we walked together.

"Do you just want to go hang out back at my flat?" Joe asked.

"Yes please," I nodded, laughing.

We were both obviously uncomfortable as we were surrounded by people who had had too much to drink. We made our back to Joe's car and drove back to his flat. As we were driving back, it started pouring it down. The rain was so heavy, it took us a lot longer to get back to his flat.

"It's really throwing it down!" Joe laughed as we got into his flat.

"Joe! I can't get the movie to start!" Caspar yelled as we walked. He was sat on the sofa in his shirt and underwear and was getting fustrated at the television not working.

"Restart it," Joe suggested, "We can watch a film in my room," He said to me.

"Okay," I smiled.

"Minx!" Caspar said shocked, as he realised I was here.

"Hi," I smiled.

Joe helped Caspar to start his movie and then lead me downstairs to his room. We talked for awhile.

"So, tell me about your previous boyfriends," Joe smirked.

"Okay, well there was Damon. He was a good guy, I knew him from school, we practically grew up together. However, he was quite preppy and stuck to the rules. We never did anything interesting or fun. Our relationship consisted of holding hands. That was it. So I broke it off after 6 months. That was a year and a half ago," I explained, "He was very pretty though," I smirked, jokingly making Joe jealous.

"Whatever," Joe smirked, jokingly.

"Then there was Griffin. Last summer my mum and I visited Greece and we each kinda did our own thing while we were there. Well, I met Griffin on the beach and, yeah, we hit it off. But once we came back- the trip was a month- we broke all ties off," I said.

"Sounds adventurous," Joe laughed.

"Hey, it was fun. We did whatever we wanted and nobody cared," I laughed.

"Am I fun?" Joe asked.

"Of course!" I laughed.

"Who did you lose your virginity to then?" Joe asked jokingly.

"Griffin. Like I said, Damon and I did naff all," I laughed.

Joe and I kept talking. Everything was super relaxed and fun.

"I just wanted to come in and say 'goodnight,'" Caspar said as he opened Joe's bedroom door.

"Goodnight Caspar," I smiled.

"Goodnight mate," Joe smiled.

Caspar closed the door and went to his room. I glanced at the time and realised it was past 1 o'clock. D.amn we've been here for a long time.

"Do you want me to take you home, or do you want to stay here tonight?" Joe asked.

"I think I will stay," I smiled.

"Good," Joe smiled planting a kiss on my cheek.

I turned my head so we kissed on the lips instead of my cheek. Running my hand through my hair, I pushed my long, blonde hair out of my face.

"Minx," Joe breathed.

Our kiss was getting quite heated. Joe sat up, leaning over me, only breaking the kiss for us to breathe. Joe sucked my bottom lip, biting it gently. I put my hands on his cheeks as we continued kissing.

"Joe," I purred as he put his knee between my thighs.

Tilting my chin up, Joe moved down and kissed my neck, surely leaving a mark. I couldn't help but moan in pleasure as he sucked on the skin of my neck.

"Joe, please," I said as I found his lips back against mine.

Joe sat up and pulled off his shirt. My lips were already swollen from kissing Joe so hard. I shimmied my shirt off at the same time Joe took off his shirt.

"D.amn Minx," Joe rasped as he noticed I, too, had taken off my shirt.

I wet my lips and kissed Joe again. Joe splayed his hands across my chest, gently massaging me. I sat up and reached behind me to unclip my bra. Joe pushed the hair that had stuck to his face from sweat. Already, we were both glowing from a thin layer of sweat that had formed. Leaning his forehead against mine, we gently kissed again. I've always had feelings for Joe, but I haven't been too sure of what kind of feelings. But now- right now- all I know is that I've never desired Joe as much as I have right now.

°