*5*

Two hours later, everyone else arrived. I also texted Nora to come over for a bit, but she said she will have to leave early anyway because she has a family wedding the next day.

"Minx! Your house is awesome!" Zoe smiled as her and Alfie came inside.

"Thanks, it's James," I smiled.

"Well he has a good taste!" Zoe smiled.

Soon Caspar arrived, then Nora. We all settled in the livingroom with some snacks and music playing.

"Sorry everyone, this is my friend Nora," I introduced, "Nora, this is Joe, his sister, Zoe, her boyfriend, Alfie, and Caspar."

"Hi," Nora smiled.

Soon everyone got comfortable and we were all talking, a million conversations going on at once. I went and got drinks for everyone and sat on the sofa next to Joe.

"We can go in the hot tub, if you all want?" I suggested.

"Yes!" Caspar yelled.

"Okay, guys can change in the guest room, girls can change in my room," I smiled as we all got up to change.

"I don't know which swimsuit to wear. I brought two!" Zoe laughed as we got to my room.

"It's okay, I'll help you choose if you help me!" I laughed.

I pulled out my swimsuits, as did Zoe. I chose her white bikini for her to wear and she chose the black one I wore the other day.

"You don't think it's too skimpy?" I asked Zoe and Nora.

"No!" They both said in unison.

We went downstairs and the guys were already sitting on the sofa in their swim pants. We went outside to the big hot tub and got in.

"I like your bikini," Joe winked.

Soon Nora left, and Caspar left too, saying he was tired and had another interview tomorrow.

"Aw, well thanks for hanging out," I said to Caspar.

"No, thanks for having me!" Caspar smiled.

Caspar left and so it was Zoe, Alfie, Joe and I. We stayed in the hot tub for a while. I sat next to Joe and he had his arm gently around me, leaning on the edge of the hot tub. I rested my hand on his thigh. We all talked for ages before getting out, getting dried, and going inside.

I ended up putting in a movie and we ordered a pizza to be delivered, even though it was almost 10 o'clock.

"This has been so fun!" Zoe smiled, "But we should get going, it quite late."

I looked at my watch and noticed it's already past midnight. We had already eaten the pizza and watched two movies.

"Okay, well thanks for coming over!" I smiled getting up from the sofa.

"It's been so much fun!" Zoe smiled giving me hug.

"Thank you for having us," Alfie smiled giving me a hug.

Zoe and Alfie started leaving and Joe got up to leave to. Zoe and Alfie left and drove away.

"I'd better get going too," Joe said, running his hands through his hair.

"Okay," I pouted playfully.

Joe smiled, tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Maybe we can hang out tomorrow?" I suggested.

"Sure," Joe smiled.

"Want to come here again?" I offered.

"Yeah, I'll text you," Joe said, "Bye Minx."

"Bye Joe," I said as he left. I quickly gave him a hug as he drove home.

I went around and locked all the doors, making sure the house was safe. I then cleaned up all the food and then headed upstairs to my bedroom. Not sure why, but the house creeps me out a bit in the dark and alone.

After changing, I got into bed and went on my phone for a bit. I really like Joe and I sorta feel like the feeling is mutual. And although I haven't known him for too long, I'm kinda surprised our relationship hasn't moved forward more than it has. But at the same time, it's nice to take things slow too.

°

"Minx-ie!" Joe laughed as I opened the door to invite him in.

"That's a new one!" I laughed.

"Yeah, so what's changed since last night?" Joe laughed.

"Nothing, I've just slept and changed my clothes."

"Same here," Joe smiled.

Joe and I walked to the livingroom before deciding what to do today.

"I'm down for whatever!" I laughed as we tried decided what to do.

"Whatever?" Joe smirked.

"Oh shut up!" I laughed even harder.

"Hey! I was thinking we could get ice cream! I don't know what you were thinking!" Joe laughed jokingly.

"Oh my," I laughed shaking my head.

"Minx, I really like you," Joe smiled as we both laughed.

"Yeah? I really like you too, buddy!" I teased.

"Oh. Um," Joe said nervously.

"No, I'm joking. I do really like you," I smiled putting my hand on his arm.

"Like a friend though?" Joe asked.

"No, a bit more," I said a bit embarassed.

"Same here... For you, of course," Joe laughed at his awkwardness.

I smiled at Joe as he pushed his hair out of his face.

"Anyway, can I take you for ice cream?" Joe asked.

"Of course!" I smiled.

Joe drove us to the ice cream shop and got us both ice cream. We settled down and ate the ice cream, talking and laughing the whole time.

"Do you like having the whole house to yourself?" Joe asked, starting conversation.

"Yeah, I don't mind being alone, but because the house is so huge I get a little freaked out," I explained.

"You're always welcomed to stay at mine if you want," Joe offered.

"Ok, thanks," I smiled, "Or if you want, you can stay at mine?" I questioned.

"Sure, if you'll be more comfortable?"

"I think so," I nodded, smiling while putting the spoonful of ice cream in my mouth.

"So you want me to tonight?"

"If you don't mind?" I asked.

"Not at all. Can we stop at my place on the way back so I can grab some stuff?" Joe asked.

"Of course," I smiled, grateful that Joe is willing to stay with me.

°

a/n: hey hey hey!*!*!

I want to say thanks to those who are reading! Please lemme know if you think their relationship is moving to slow? Too fast? Idk.

Kk. Thanks! X.