*88*

"Where are we going again?" I asked Joe as I put in some small earrings.

"To dinner with Caspar and Ellie. It's casual and relaxed. We're meeting them in about ten minutes."

"Okay," I nodded, slipping on some shoes.

"I hope it's not awkward when we meet Ellie because of the first time we saw her," Joe laughed awkwardly.

"She was so drunk, she probably doesn't remember much."

"True."

"Do I look alright? Honestly? I feel so gross."

"Minxie, you look perfect."

"Joe," I groaned.

"Fine, do you want me to say you look mediocre or something?" Joe asked sarcastically, "Minx, I wouldn't lie to you, you look perfect."

"Okay," I nodded.

We went down to the car and let it heat up a bit and then drove down to the restaurant where we are meeting Caspar and Ellie.

"Minxie! Joe!" Caspar greeted.

"Hello!" I smiled.

Caspar introduced us to Ellie. She's really pretty. She has long blonde hair, kind of like mine, but a bit more wavier and more bleach blonde. She has brown eyes but they're really wide and round. She's just really pretty.

"Hi, I'm assuming you're Ellie," I smiled.

"Yup! And you're Minx?"

"That's me," I laughed lightly.

"And you're Joe, yeah?" She smiled.

"Correct again!" Joe laughed.

We sat down with them and chatted, getting to know Ellie.

"How long have you and Joe been together?" She asked.

"Oh, um, just about a year and half it must be, huh?" I answered.

"D.amn it doesn't feel like that long, but yeah, it must be," Joe agreed.

We all talked more about anything and everything. Caspar kept talking about Noah and being excited for him.

"I'm sorry. Who's Noah?" Ellie laughed awkwardly.

"Minx and Joe's baby," Caspar smiled, wrapping his arm around Ellie.

"Oh duh, sorry. When is he due?"

"Any day now," Joe nodded.

"Wow! That's awesome," Ellie smiled.

"Yeah, we're really excited."

It was really nice to meet Ellie and I would've enjoyed it more if it wasn't for Noah kicking throughout the middle of our meal.

"Minxie, you okay?" Joe asked quietly.

"Yeah, Noah's just kicking," I smiled slightly.

"Okay," Joe nodded, resting his hand on my thigh.

I smiled through the discomfort and continued talking with Caspar and Ellie.

"So are you two official?" I asked.

"You're one to ask," Caspar laughed, referring to how Joe and I didn't make anything official for a while, "But to answer your question, not yet."

"Oh shush," I giggled.

"Well, you and Joe never even said anything to anyone and were just always together," Caspar laughed.

"Yeah, but..." I laughed, not having an excuse.