*27*

"Joe, stop!" I swatted his hand away, laughing.

We were walking at the Lincoln Road Mall, I think it's called, looking at all of the shops. Joe kept squeezing my bum, which lead me to swatting his hand away.

"Let's go in here!" I smiled, pulling him into a MAC store.

After looking around for a bit and talking to some of the people working there, I decided to buy a couple products. As we walked out there were a couple of girls walking past that recognised Joe.

"It's Joe Sugg! Can we have a picture?" They asked.

"Um, sure," Joe nodded, glancing at me.

Because of the group of girls fangirling over Joe, more people came to recognise him and asked for pictures.

"Is she your girlfriend?"

"Can I have a picture with you?"

"Joe, I love your videos!"

After being there for about twenty minutes, Joe finally tried to excuse himself.

"Hey, I have to go," Joe said, giving a girl a last hug and picture before walking back to me.

A couple of girls groaned as we walked away, but staying behind over there to exchange pictures and fangirl some more.

"Sorry," Joe apologized.

"No, it's fine, don't apologize. Does that always happen?"

"Only like when we were in the airport. It's only like this when I'm out with Zoe," Joe shrugged.

I lead Joe into a Victoria's Secret. Joe followed me around as I looked around.

"What the h.ell is this?" Joe laughed, picking up a lacy garter slip.

"A garter slip," I giggled.

"How would you ever put this on?"

"With difficulty," I laughed.

I finished looking around, but decided not to buy anything.

Joe held my hand as we walked around the shops. We went into a Ulta and I bought some more make-up, adding to my collection.

"Got enough make-up now?" Joe joked.

"Shush," I smiled, giving him a small kiss.

"Why are you so perfect, Birthday Girl?"

"Shut up!" I laughed, putting my hair in a pony-tail.

°

We decided to stay in the hotel for the evening, considering going clubbing here wouldn't be as fun because I can't drink, legally. However, Joe suggested he'd buy a case of beer and bring it back to the room and we could have a couple of drinks and relax. I quickly agreed to his idea, because I wasn't in the mood for a crazy club night anyway.

We went down to the nearest grocery market and picked up whatever we wanted for our evening in.

"Oh my God, we have to get cake!" Joe laughed, picking up a small cake.

We grabbed a case of beer and snacks. Honestly, although it's just us two, I feel like it's going to be a fun night.

"Can I see your I.D. please?" The cashier asked Joe, as he paid.

He showed her his I.D. from England, of course the only one he has, and she had to double-check it with her manager to make sure it was legit before letting us leave.

"Why would we have gone through so much trouble of a fake British I.D. for alcohol?" Joe mocked.

"I don't even know," I laughed.

Upon arriving back at the hotel, we put the shopping bags on the table. I decided to change, as it is still very hot, I put on a sports bra and shorts.

"Minx, Zoe wants to face-time," Joe said.

"It's late there, but yeah!" I smiled.

Joe answered the face-time.

"Happy Birthday Minx!" Zoe and Alfie cheered through the phone.

"Aw, thanks!" I smiled.

"You guys look good, but why aren't you getting ready to go out? Go party! It's your twentieth!" Zoe giggles.

"I can't drink here, I'm not 21, so we went to the store and Joe bought some drinks and we brought them back to the hotel," I laughed.

"Don't get in trouble!" Zoe laughed.

"Nah," Joe shrugged.

"Alright, well it's late and we just wanted to wish you a happy birthday! Love you both! Have fun!" Zoe smiled before hanging up the face-time.

Joe and I laid around for the evening, eating cake and snacks. I had a couple of beers and felt quite a bit buzzed.

We blasted some music, making a fool of ourselves singing and dancing.

All in all, it was a fun night. Correction: All in all, it was an awesome day in general. We were care-free all day and starting out the morning like we did, made it all even better.

"Let's find a movie on Pay Per View," I suggested, reading it off of a card placed in the room to inform us about the television.

"Okay," Joe agreed.

We eventually found a movie worth paying to watch. We settled down and laid on the bed next to each other and watched the movie.

I must have drifted to sleep because I woke us this morning to a messy hotel room. There were bags of snacks open with pieces on the ground, half an eaten cake on the table, pillows scattered around the room and the comforter of the bed in the bathroom door. Joe and I were cuddled on the bed.

I got up to slowly and quietly clean everything up, throwing the trash and bottles away and picking up the pillows and blanket.

"Come back to bed," Joe huffed.

"I'm cleaning up."

"No, there are room service for that," Joe groaned, flipping over on the bed, "Lay down with me."

"Fine," I groaned, secretly smiling at him wanting me to be next to him.

I laid on the bed with him and he pulled me towards him, cuddling me and giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"I love you, Minxie," Joe hummed.

He said it. He finally said he loves me.

"Love you too," I smiled, with a huge grin on my face.

"You do?" Joe asked smiling, turning to face me.

"Yeah, I do," I nodded.

He leaned forward to give me another kiss.

Now we are definitely no longer in any friend-with-benefits zone.

"Honestly, I've been too afraid to tell you," I said quietly.

"Why?"

"I didn't want to scare you away," I shrugged.

"Don't hide anything from me," Joe joked, giving me a big kiss.

°

a/n: hola, ¿como estás? ¿Bién? Bién. Me gusta hablar en español, porqué yo aprendo en la escuela. Pero, no estoy muy bién.

Okay, sorry for it being so short! Love you all!! X.