The Pokeathlon! Human version. The Intro

Brock: Hello everybody and welcome to the first annual Pokeathlon, human version!

Crowd: Woo!

Brock: The name's Brock, and to the ladies...hello.

Croagunk: *poison jabs Brock*

Brock: Uh...anyway...here's my co-host...Cilan.

Cilan: Hello everyone! Cilan here. Anyway...the Pokeathlon has always been...well...the partnership between Pokemon and their trainers, but this time, 12 trainers will be paired up at random. Each pair will have to work together for victory!

Brock: Indeed.

Cilan: Anyway...I'm no sports connoisseur, but I'm really looking forward to the events. The pairs will go through the exact events the Pokeathlon has! Of course...some modifications will have to be made to make sure our trainers can perform in the event.

Brock: Without further ado, let us introduce the judges.

Cilan: Well actually, Brock, our judges will be our dear readers!

Brock: That's right!

Cilan: Ok...so now we introduce the competitors!

Brock: This Pokemon Trainer aims to become a Pokemon Master. He is known for his determination and courage. Hailing from Pallet Town, here's Ash!

Ash: Hello!

Delia: It's my Ash! *takes pictures of her son*

Cilan: This Pokemon Researcher...well...is pretty known to the ladies.

Cheerleaders: *scream*

Cilan: He used to be a Pokemon Trainer, but he decided to follow his grandfather's footsteps. Also from Pallet Town, we have Gary!

Gary: Hey there!

Cheerleaders: Gary, Gary, his our man! If he can't do it, no one can! Gary!

Brock: What a smorgasbord of beauty!

Croagunk: *poison jabs Brock*

Cilan: Uh...ok...our next competitor aims to be a Pokemon Master. He is known for his strength and...well...purple hair. From Veilstone City, here's Paul.

Paul: *poker face*

Reggie: Go Paul!

Ikarishippers: WOO!

Brock: Our next competitor aims to be Top Coordinator. He is known for his green hair, suave moves and roses. From LaRousse City, here's Drew!

Drew: *smirks*

Fangirls: WE LOVE YOU, DREW!

Contestshippers: *glares at fangirls*

Cilan: Next up...we have a Pokemon Breeder who aims to bring out the best in Pokemon. He is also a popular Pokeathlete himself. From Ecruteak City, here's Jace!

Jace: *waves at crowd awkwardly*

Deuce and Alice: GO JACE!!!

Brock: Our next contestant also aims to be a Pokemon Master. He is known for...fining people. From Twinleaf Town, here's Barry.

Barry: If you don't like me, I'm fining you!

Crowd: *remains silent*

Cilan: Next...she is aiming to be the world's best water Pokemon Trainer. She is currently the Cerulean City Gym Leader. Here's Misty!

Misty: Hi!

Pokeshippers: Woo!

Brock: Next up...we have an aspiring Top Coordinator. She is also great when it comes to Pokemon fashion! From Twinleaf Town, here's Dawn! Spotlight!