Arceus' Turnwheel

While Elemeno was looking after the next generation of heroes, she stumbled upon a peculiar object. It appears to be some sort of locket.

"Wait...have I seen this before?" She said as she picked up the object. "Yo...this looks like...Mila's Turnwheel? NO WAY! This is so cool. Of course, this thing isn't real. It's just a souvenir thingy. Hmm...I wonder where this came from. How did it get in my room?"

Suddenly, she heard someone knocking at her door. She opened the door to see no one there.

"Okay...this is getting kinda creepy." She said. She then notices a note on her doorstep. She picks it up and reads it.

You do not use the Turnwheel. The Turnwheel uses you.

Although she found the references from Fire Emblem Echoes to be really cool, she found things to be quite creepy and weird. If she got an explanation as to what's going on, that would be great.

She went back to her post to check on the new Pokemon Peeps.

Suddenly, the Turnwheel started glowing.

"Mother Mila? Are you talking to be right now?" She exclaimed.

"No child. This would be Arceus' Turnwheel. This is the Pokemon World, not Valentia." A random voice suddenly said.

"Arceus' Turnwheel? How come it looks just like Mila's Turnwheel?" Elemeno asked.

"Child, you do not ask the questions if you're not prepared to hear the answer."

"Umm...uh...why is there a Turnwheel here?" She asked.

"You see those children? It's not yet their time."

"Not yet their time?"

Suddenly, the room was surrounded by a white light.

As the white light faded, she notices that she is back in her room. As she peeped at her "observation station," she saw a different group of people.

It was the original group of Pokemon Peeps.

"Wait...isn't this the part where the confession is supposed...to...no...ASH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Elemeno exclaimed. "Wait...the future seemed fine. Why is there a need to change things?"

"Because new things have happened in this timeline, making the other timeline pretty much gone."

"Well...I guess the real confessions have to wait? Soooo...what should I do?"

"Continue the madness."

"Continue the madness? Like pretend the whole future thing didn't happen? Pretend like the confessions never happened?"

"Just make book 2 already"

--

Well...that whole thing didn't make a lick of sense.

I know, guys. I mentioned a bunch of times that I won't be doing a second book for Stuck With Them Pokemon Peeps, but I had a change of heart.

Like...yesterday.

Yay.

Yo...shoutout to the people who still have this on their libraries.

AND...additional shoutout to be people who already saw the new book even before I posted this one XD

STUCK WITH THEM POKEMON PEEPS 2 IS OUT!