Pokemon Peeps Awards: EVEN MORE NOMINEES

Yo...what's up?

I've decided to add even MORE awards for the Pokémon Peeps Awards Show, which will be held sometime this week. It won't be tomorrow, though. I ensure you that.

I want to thank you guys for the votes, and if you haven't voted yet, VOTE!!!

And before I get to the new awards...I want to inform everyone about the Person + Object award. BARRY AND THE TRUTH SERUM ARE NOW INCLUDED IN THE NOMINEES.

So yeah...you can change your vote or you could always vote for two. I don't really mind.

Anyway...here are the new awards!!!

Favorite Ash Rival

Gary

Ritchie

Morrison

Paul

Barry

Nando

Trip

Bianca

Stephan

Cameron

Tierno

Sawyer

Favorite Rival (Ash's Friends)

Drew

Harley

Zoey

Kenny

Ursula

Nando

Jessilina (why the heck not?)

Burgundy

Georgia

Shauna

Trevor (Wait...I'm not sure about Trevs being Clemont's rival...is he???)

Favorite Rival (Games) (This only includes the one who really are rival characters and not playable characters. Meaning...no Brendan, May, Calem and Serena)

Blue

Silver

Wally

Barry

Hugh

Tierno

Trevor

Shauna

And now...for the LOLZ awards stuff

Best in Mermaid Costume (refer to Tomodachi Life part 10)

Drew

Paul

Gary

Ash

KAWAII AWARD (refer to the picture here...because we have an additional cast...hehe...hope you guys see the pic...this list will be left to right of the photo)

Ash

Paul

Gary

Drew

Jace

Barry

ALL ABOUT THAT BASS AWARD (haha...just two nominees)

Drew

Jace

Yeah...that's it!

VOTE!!!!

OH...and if you have a special message to the Pokémon Peeps...go ahead and send them...hihi.

SEE YA!