Gary's Petition

Good day, dear Wattpadders.

My name is Gary Oak. I hail from the town of Pallet in the Kanto region.

My goal is to stop bullying.

People find it fun to bully. You just say something and they immediately punch you or hit you with a mallet.

I say...there's no justice in that.

I mean...think of the serious injuries a person can have if he was repeatedly hit with a mallet. This person could suffer a concussion, or maybe a brain damage. The person could get brain hemorrhage or a broken skull.

Heck...the next thing you know...a person wakes up with amnesia.

And forget...not only the stupid little things, but also the smart big things.

We don't want people forgetting the precious memories that they hold close to their hearts.

Oh...and by the way...your heart just pumps blood. It is your hypothalumus that holds your feelings.

And where is your hypothalumus? In your brain.

So...you might not be able to feel...just because of bullying.

Heck...your vision, hearing, smelling or tasting can be messed up just by this bullying.

In worst cases, bullying can kill other people.

So join me, Gary Oak, in this anti-bullying campaign.

Say no to punching.

Say no to mallets to the head.

Violence is not the answer.

Say no to bullying.

I need to gather at least 10 comments that say #GaryRulez and #NoToBullying.

Thank you for your cooperation.

--

Milani: *reads petition* This is dumb. He's the one bullying us in the first place.

Ash: True.

Drew: Yup.

--
Did this while waiting for our flight. Aaahhhh. I don't like updating when there are people around, but this was on my mind so I had to do it before I forget. Ok...smell ya later...see ya.