Gary Asks

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Frozen and other stuff here except Nameshipping, other OCs andwell...myself.

Warning....a long part

--

Gary: So uh...why did you call for me,Elemeno?

Elemeno: I want you to be the one in charge for our question and answer.

Gary: We just finished that.

Elemeno: It's something special. We are gonna call random people to answer some questions for us. You like asking additional questions, so I thought it would be perfect for you to be here.

Gary: What are the questions?

Elemeno: Just follow my lead..

Gary: *takes a seat* Now what?

Elemeno: Pick a name from the boat of names.

Gary: You mean the ship of names?

Elemeno: AYO.

Gary: Hmm...and then?

Elemeno: I will use my Elemeno magic to call them here.

Gary: Okay...Archie.

Archie: What do you want?

Gary: Why do you like water?

Archie: What do you mean?

Gary: Now I ain't asking you to quote some Biebs, but why did you want more water in Hoenn when in fact, there is too much water in Hoenn?

Archie: Hmm...I thought I could improve the world with more water. It is something people need to survive.

Gary: Did you know water can kill people?

Archie: Anything can kill.

Gary: You want people to drown?

Elemeno: Gary! Ugh...next person.

Gary: Okay...Candice.

Candice: Hello!

Gary: Why did you decide to be an ice type gym leader?

Candice: I'm from Snowpoint City, so it's only natural.

Gary: Why didn't you try another type?

Candice: Well...

Gary: Zoey is from Snowpoint too. You don't see her with a pure ice team.

Candice: She's a coordinator. It would be difficult for her to just use ice types. Besides, she's not a gym leader.

Gary: I heard the new leader over at Viridian City does not have a monotype gym.

Candice: That's breaking the curve.