Mafia: Yandere Edition

Gary: Let's go check today's attendance. Gary? Present! Drewbae?

Drew: Don't call me that.

Gary: Ashy?

Ash: Yo.

Gary: Paulie Banana?

Paul: Ugh.

Gary: Leafy bae?

Leaf: 'sup, idiot.

Gary: Misty?

Misty: Hey.

Gary: Mayple?

May: Hi!

Gary: Dawnie?

Dawn: I'm here.

Gary: Melano?

Milani: Present!

Gary: Jacey-Facey?

Jace: Don't call me that.

Drew: Facey?

Gary: Yeah. Serena?

Serena: Present!

Gary: And...Cilan?

Cilan: It's game time! Thanks for having me, guys.

Gary: So today...we will be playing Mafia! To explain the rules, here's Cilan.

Cilan: So in the beginning of the game, each player will have to pick a card. The one who gets the ace card will play as the mafia. The one who gets the king is the detective. The one who gets the queen is the nurse. The numbered cards are townspeople. Everyone will have to close their eyes. The narrator will then ask the mafia to open his/her eyes and choose who he/she wants to kill or eliminate. Remember to point at your choices! Do not say the name! Anyway...the mafia closes his/her eyes, and the narrator asks the detective to open his/her eyes. The detective will then point at who he/she thinks is the mafia. The detective closes his/her eyes, and the narrator will ask the nurse to open his/her eyes. The nurse will then pick on who he/she wants to save. After that, it's morning! The narrator will then say who got eliminated. After that, there will be a discussion and the townspeople will vote on who they think the mafia is. If someone gets more than half of the votes, he/she is eliminated. If there is more than one nominee, the nominees will say their case on why they are not the mafia. After that, the cycle repeats. The game ends if the mafia gets eliminated or if the mafia managed to eliminate everyone. The mafia wins if he has one victim remaining.

Gary: But for extra fun, we will change our Mafia game a little up.

Milani: We will go with Yandere theme!

Cilan: That's right! The mafia will be the yandere. The detective will be the rival of yandere. The nurse will be the teacher. The townspeople will be the students.

Misty: Who is going to be senpai?

Cilan: Whoever yandere wants!

Milani: Okay! Let's get started!

Cilan: I'll play as the narrator.

Drew: Question! Is the nurse or the teacher allowed to save himself?

Cilan: Yep.

Gary: I don't really get the whole of the rival.

Cilan: The rival will accuse someone as yandere. He/she will be the one to know who gets to be yandere, if he points at the right person. He/she must be able to convince the students that he/she is not yandere without revealing his/her role.