Really Romantic Mad Libs

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THE MAD LIBS. I JUST FILLED IN THE WORDS.

--

Gary: What's up, humans? We are playing more Mad Libs!

Jace: Yeah...

Milani: We are using an online mad lib thingy. We are not gonna work by pairs anymore. We will provide the stuff needed to be filled, and we will share our story!

Dawn: So...there's only five of us today.

Paul: Why?

Gary: BECAUSE THE REST APPARENTLY AIN'T SINGLE NO MORE, AND THEY AIN'T GOT NO TIME FOR THE HOMIES. I'm going first, btw.

Milani: K.

Gary: I'm done typing the stuff. This is entitled "The Guys I Have Dated".

Milani: Oh goody.

Gary: There was Jimmy Oak, we went out in grade 18 and he practically begged me to date him. I thought he was kinda ferocious, but his clothes never matched. To our summer dance, he wore lavender fleece skirts and Scraggy -print Pants with an over-sized silk green sock. Ugh, memories! I dumped him 10 days later and told him he was too ugly for me

Milani: He wore lavender fleece skirts AND Scraggy-print pants?

Dawn: Maybe Scraggy-like pants.

Jace: Silk green sock.

Dawn: That person is so judgmental.

Gary: Then there was a desperate guy named Almond Wickerbelt, I know right? The name alone makes you wanna dance. I dated him on a dare one night out with the Kalosians. He was sooo dreamy and exciting. He wore these ancient 2000s glasses with big sky blue heart-shaped frames and his teeth were always brown! He tried to kiss me one evening, but I purposely moved my leg and he ended up kissing my nostril, lol! We broke up millenniums later.

Milani: Like the 2000s were very ancient.

Jace: Does he ever brush his teeth?

Dawn: Come on, Almond!

Paul: They broke up millenniums later.

Gary: Jonny was a hot dude. He was captain of the basketball team and had a really tired smile. I was so amazing when he asked me out. Our first date was at the Paul's meth lab, he won me a Hitmonlee and bought me a carrot that was personally signed by Selena Gomez! I still have it on my bed in my bathroom. I loved the way he farted, created and even cleaned. Unfortunately, our relationship didn't last longer than eighteen minutes. He moved to Kanto and fell in love with another woman.

Jace: How did Jonny get involved in this?

Dawn: He won her a Hitmonlee and a carrot signed by Selena Gomez.

Milani: I love the way he farted.

Paul: Their relationship only lasted 18 minutes. Wow.

Dawn: Bed in her bathroom?!

Paul: Wait...I don't have a meth lab.

Milani: You're so defensive. That could have been any Paul.

Paul: I know that.

Gary: Oh, there was Cooper Boozer. I was 77 at the time and he was 12. I thought I would marry him ! I fell angrily in love with his blue feet. My heart would skip 22 beats when he'd touch my butt. But a Gary's birthday party ruined everything, I had too much to drink that night and I puked meatballs all over his new tie-up dresses then he accused me of kissing my General Chemistry teacher who wasn't even at the party! I hated him for that.