Kanto Grand Festival

So yesterday, I kinda binge-watched Pokemon, so that's why I wasn't able to post much...or I think I wasn't able to post much. I mean...I was gonna post Drew's Oneshot for CPCQ Challenge #2, and I might have written the next parts of either PIA: Quest for Love or Pokemon World: The Johto Journeys.

I usually pick random episodes to watch, but for some reason, I decided to watch the Kanto Grand Festival arc. I don't usually watch that whole arc as....whole. I usually just watch the Drew and May battle because it's one of the best battles evah.

So...yeah. The Kanto Grand Festival arc consists of three episodes: "May, We Harley Drew'd Ya!", "Thinning the Hoard" and "Channeling the Battle Zone".

While watching these three episodes, some random stuff just came out of my mouth. I don't think I've realized these things before, or I just ignored some things, or I repeat the same things over and over whenever I watch the episodes again...but yeah...I just want to share the thoughts I had when I watched them.

1) May, We Harley Drew'd Ya!

- I wonder if Milani is in the audience watching the Grand Festival. Ok...I know Milani is my OC, but hey. In the LMNOverse, Milani took on the Kanto/Indigo League during the times Ash took on the Battle Frontier. In the animeverse, the Battle Frontier is in Kanto. Since she is my OC, I can actually answer this question myself. She's there because let's say that the Indigo League starts right after the Grand Festival, at the same time, she's there to watch Drew compete. She probably talked to Drew during the times he was off-screen.

- Wait...Caroline couldn't make it to the Grand Festival because she was busy...but what exactly does Caroline do for a living anyway? If Norman is the Gym Leader, what does Caroline do?

- When Solidad introduced herself to May, why did she smile like that? Especially when Sol said she has heard so much about May from Drew. Please explain this to me, Pokemon anime writers.

- Jessie is so conceited.

- When Solidad and the crew where having some juice, why is Solidad pretty telling May everything? Like the time Drew cried after his first contest. It's either she feels like it is important for May to know to motivate her I guess or she is terrible at keeping secrets. And my fellow Contestshippers, I know you're saying that Solidad wants May and Drew to be together and stuff, but I'm trying to be real here. But then again, the anime leaves us with so many questions left unanswered, and that's why we write so many fanfiction.

- I still wonder why Roselia is so effin big in the anime when it's supposed to be only a foot long. But then...imagine seeing Drew with a foot-long Roselia. You barely could see the Roselia. Maybe that's why they made Roselia that big. In the games, the NPC's Roselia looks really small that you could barely see it. Now imagine Drew with a tiny Roselia with him all the time.

- So...why would Harley give May a black and fake rose?

- So...how come Drew only talks about May when there are tons of good coordinators he could talk about? And get this...they didn't compete against each other in a single contest in Kanto. Drew made an appearance in some contests, but he was just a spectator.

- "Since he's been watching you grow stronger in your performance, he's gotten feelings for you." What you trying to say Solidad-senpai???? There are so many feelings in the world, but seriously, when you hear that, what's the first thing that comes to your mind?

- Drew used Masquerain for his first round appeal. When you realize, the last time we saw Masquerain was at the last Grand Festival. Masquerain used Silver Wind. Haven't seen that since the last Grand Festival as well.

- "If I didn't know better, I'd say that Harley's got a huge crush on my sister." Max...you're making me throw up over here.

2) Thinning the Hoard