Mario Party + Super Battles! (EWG)

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN MARIO PARTY DS. IT BELONGS TO NINTENDO.

--

Barry: Hey, guys!

Cilan: Welcome to another day of the Elemeno Winter Games!

Brock: We are live here at the podium where our judges will announce the scores for our Mario Party DS game.

Barry: Oh yeah...

Cilan: You see...we actually did an event already, however, the winner's aren't announced yet.

Brock: As much as we want to give you the footage of it all, they were really focused at the game.

Barry: Also, they weren't mic'd up, so yeah.

Cilan: But we'll explain the rules anyway!

Brock: So, our players did some Mario Party DS.

Barry: They played Score Scuffle!

Cilan: The reason why Score Scuffle was the event is because it will give them an amount of points depending on their performance. That way, even if they were divided into two sets, we won't have to go for another round to break ties.

Barry: The first set was the Top 4 as of the last event. The second set was the Bottom 4. Although they played separately, it won't matter because they are given points depending on the time they finished.

Brock: Anyway, to announce the winner from the Mario Party DS event, we have Clemont and Tracey!

Clemont: Okay...I want to say. The first set had some close battles. Different people were winning in different events. One team had the lead to begin with, but the others caught up.

Tracey: In the second set, it was a very close battle until the sixth event. In that event, one of the teams managed to get 1000 points, which is the MAXIMUM score for an event. The other three teams never came close since.

Clemont: By the way, for the first set, the players for Games 1, 3, 5, 7 and 9 were Ash, May, Jessie and Paul. Players for Game 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10 were Misty, Drew, James and Dawn.

Tracey: For the second set, Games 1, 3, 5, 7 and 9 were played by Milani, Blue, Silver and Gary. Games 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10 were played by Jace, Red, Gold and Leaf.

Clemont: Before we give the game-to-game breakdown, we would like to announce the scores! For the first set, the Yellow Team got 5244 points. The Blue Team got 5278 points. The White Team got 5411 points. The Red Team got 5488 points!

Tracey: And for the second set, the Purple Team got 5224 points. The Black Team got 5258 points. The Green Team got 5387 points. And...the Orange Team got an amazing 5951 points!

Drew: Whoa...what?

May: Their focus is real.

Jace: ALL THAT FOCUS FINALLY PAID OFF!

Gary: WE FINALLY BEAT THE BLUE TEAM!

Ash: It's just one game, Gary.

Barry: That means...Nameshipping wins the Mario Party DS event!

Tracey: Here is the game-to-game breakdown!

Clemont: Well...we'll just show you over here.

we'll just show you over here