Drew and Gary Play the Crazy Pokemon Character Quiz

Just Drew and Gary playing the Crazy Pokemon Character Quiz, which is one of my books, BTW. Go check it out if you haven't. Join the craze. This is simply a game. It shouldn't be taken seriously.

Gary: I'm gonna make a list. We need to list 25 characters. Let's include Milani and Jace.

Drew: Sure. Actually, I'm making my own list. I'm also including Jonny, Shana and Shiela.

Gary: Ok...I hope I get lucky.

Drew: Me too.

Gary: Let's start with 'Death by...'

Drew: Jonny is forced to kill Max. Yikes. First off, Jonny is too nice to kill people. Oh. I know. Max will switch bodies with a Jonny fanboy (seriously he has fanboys), and then Jonny will smile and show his freaking dimples and Max...or at least the one is Max's body dies out of extreme fanboying.

Gary: Uh...okay. For me...Oh my god this is too good.

Drew: What?

Gary: My cheerleaders are forced to kill you.

Drew: Are you kidding me? And you put your cheerleaders?

Gary: I guess they'll kill you by physical contact because you keep on hanging out with me.

Drew: You suck. Anyway...let's proceed to 'Wedding Crasher'

Gary: Okay...don't hurt me, Drew. Ash and May are getting married. Paul will crash this by...

Drew: Are you kidding me?

Gary: Paul will crash this by...saying if they get married, Misty will hit Ash with a mallet.

Drew: Ok. I guess. Harley and Cilan are getting married in mine. Bonnie will crash this by looking for a single lady (present at the wedding) who can marry Clemont.

Gary: Not bad, Drewbae. Hope you're not mad by the Advanceshipping.

Drew: I hate you. Eh. It's just a game.

Gary: Ok...let's move on to 'Fanfic.'

Drew: I get to write a fanfic about Serena and Shiela. I will write about their crazy adventures as unlikely friends since Serena is a bit timid while Shiela is so dang loud.

Gary: I get to write a fanfic about Tracey and Serena. Serena again. The story will be about Tracey drawing something for Serena. That's it.

Drew: Ok. Next...'Forced Marriage.'

Gary: Bianca is forced to marry either Ritchie, Giovanni or Paul. I choose Ritchie because I feel like it.

Drew: Barry is forced to marry either Misty, Shana or Bonnie. Hmm...I'll go for Shana.

Gary: What about Jonny?

Drew: Eh. A lot of people would want to be with him.

Gary: True. Let's go to 'Combat'

Drew: You and Jace engage in hand to hand combat. Jace wins because I don't like you.

Gary: Ouch, Drew. In mine...Misty and Mrs. Ketchum engage in hand to hand combat. Yikes. What happened?

Drew: Ask Ash.

Gary: Um...I guess Misty just because she's violent. Don't tell Misty though.

Drew: Let's move on to 'Baby Daughter.'

Gary: Dawn and Jace will have a daughter. WTF?

Drew: Paul is gonna kill him.

Gary: Forget Paul. Dawn is going to be murdered by a mallet.