A Messed Up Thing

I'm not so sure about posting this...but whatever.

Let's just say that they are...uh...18 years old for this part. JUST FOR THIS PART. The legal age for drinking in the Elemenoverse is 18. Their ages...are...ah the heck with. Let's assume they are 18 all the time. Okay? Okay. Age in the Elemenoverse confirmed. How is old is Elemeno? Uh...let's not talk about it, okay?

--

Drew: *plays with his phone because he has nothing good to do in life at the moment*

Jace: Drew!

Drew: I don't have your bass.

Jace: I'm not asking for the bass. Honestly, I'm surprised it's in my room.

Drew: So why you asking for me?

Jace: I'm bored.

Ash: Why are you bored?

Gary: I'm too lazy to do CPCQ.

Drew: Elemeno and Cookie couldn't think of new questions for CPCQ, and we haven't even done everything.

Gary: Dude...do we have beer in the fridge?

Ash: Huh?

Gary: What? We're in the legal age.

Drew: Milani doesn't want alcohol in the house.

Ash: There is alcohol in the house!

Paul: Barry's truth serum contains alcohol.

Jace: The what?!

Ash: Yeah! And I saw a bottle of alcohol in Milani's room. It said, 'Isopropyl Alcohol. 70% Solution'

Drew: That's for disinfecting, not drinking, you idiot.

Gary: We were talking about alcoholic beverages.

Jace: I guess. I mean...Milani doesn't drink, right?

Paul: No she doesn't.

Drew: Hmm...I did kinda sneak in her private conversations with her friends that they might be drinking.

Gary: Milani won't get drunk, though. Maybe...wait...no...I wanna see her drunk. Someone spy on them.

Paul: Is she drinking with Shiela and the others? I'm pretty sure Shiela doesn't drink.

Drew: Nah...she's with her other group of friends. Actually...her best friends.

Jace: Uh...Aurora, Janet, Marie and Lara? (They shall be the OC counterparts of my high school friends because whatever. I don't want to use their fake names as their OC counterparts as well because they're special.)

Drew: Yep.

Gary: How do you know them? I don't even know them.

Jace: I just do.

Gary: I swear...if Milani gets drunk, she should permit alcoholic beverages in the house.

Jace: Hmm...

Ash: Something the matter, Jace?

Jace: Eh...nothing.

Gary: Is someone worried that Milani might get too drunk that she'd make out with some random stranger?

Jace: Okay. That's messed up, Oak.

(At Aurora's house where Milani and her friends are)

Aurora: Hey, Milani. Are you sure you're okay with drinking?

Milani: Yeah, sure.

Janet: Besides, we're all legal-aged already.

Lara: So...what are we playing?