More Q&A

Gary: Dun-dun-dunnnnnnn

Milani: It's time to answer the other questions...I guess.

Drew: I thought by this time we would be doing the punishments from the bet.

Gary: We're going to Game 7, birches!

Barry: YO!!! Barry here! It's time for some more questions! First set of questions come from snowfox24 . She says, "Ok, you, your best friend, and the love of your life all happen to be caught under the mistletoe. Your best friend and the love of your life have already said that they aren't kissing each other. Which one do you kiss? Your best friend can't be the love of your life in this scenario."

Drew: That's an easy one for me.

Barry: OH! You guys might want to answer this one first. Also from snowfox24, "Who is your best friend?"

Elemeno: I am exempted from this.

Barry: Nope.

Elemeno: If I recall, I am so the boss of you.

Barry: But you still have to answer it for fun.

Elemeno: Fine.

Barry: Who is your best friend? After that, answer who you would kiss under the mistletoe.

Gary: Isn't that a song?

Ash: Hehehehe...

Gary: Oh yeah. That's a Justin Bieber song.

Drew: Seriously, Gary?

Gary: OH. YEAH.

Barry: I AM GOING TO FINE EVERYONE WHO KEEPS TALKING HERE! ANSWER THE FREAKING QUESTIONS! Sheesh.

Elemeno: My best friend...well...you guys don't know them. I'm not gonna say their real names. And if I will have to kiss someone under the mistletoe, I know it would be easy to say I would kiss the love of my life. But in reality, I think I would just kiss my friends...on the cheek. I mean...I don't know who the love of my life is yet.

Gary: I thought he had a horse.

Barry: OH. That's because you two-timed!

Elemeno: What?

Barry: You were with Silas, but then you went to Chrom.

Elemeno: Seriously, Barry?

Barry: And when you decide to go to Hoshido, you're with Silas. When you are in Ylisse, you are with Chrom.

Elemeno: That's pretty much every person who has played both Fire Emblem Awakening and Fire Emblem Fates. I mean...the people they marry vary, but still.

Barry: SO?!

Elemeno: Goodness gracious, someone kick this guy of this room. Either that or you will pay a fine.

Barry: NO FINING! Next person to answer?

Milani: My best friend is Drew. I would never kiss him under the mistletoe because that would be weird.

Drew: I second that.

Jace: Hmm...I can't go for the 'love of my life' as my best friend apparently.

Gary: Because you are not her best friend.

Jace: No because the question said so.I think I would go for...

May: I know! J-

Elemeno: Hush, child. Do not spoil.

Jace: I wasn't gonna say that person anyway. I would go for my brother, Deuce.

Gary: Where has your brother been?

Jace: At home. Because he is not stuck with them Pokemon peeps.

Gary: I see what you did there.

Jace: I would not kiss my brother because that would be super weird.

Drew: I would say that my best friend is my cousin, Milani. Like what she said, I am not going to kiss her under the mistletoe because that would be super weird.

Gary: My best friend is A...I don't know.

Drew: Aw. Was he gonna say Ash?

Gary: Yeah, yeah.. Ash is my best friend. I would not kiss him under the mistletoe.

Drew: Are you sure?

Gary: Yes.

Drew: Are you?

Gary: Are you still the President of the PaSG?

Drew: Maybe.

Gary: I am definitely sure.

Ash: Uh...I would say my best friend is Brock.

Drew: That's awkward.

Gary: Ash has a lot of best friends.

Drew: Just like Elemeno.

Elemeno: I have three! And it's hard to choose between them!

Ash: Brock really helped me out when I started as a trainer. Though...I wouldn't kiss him under the mistletoe.

Misty: Hmm...I also choose Brock as my best friend.

Gary: Brock is really popular.

Brock: If only I was popular with the ladies...

Misty: I would not kiss him under the mistletoe, though.

Elemeno: You know what, guys. After the NBA Finals bet thing and even though it is not Christmas, I dare all of you to go under the mistletoe with your best friend and the love of your life / crush. Let's see who you would really kiss.

Barry: Isn't that a thing in Fire Emblem Fates? When you go to the Private Quarters and bond with your spouse. You guys technically kiss. Eh?

Elemeno: Yeah...that's a thing.

Barry: Ooh! What happens on your birthday?

Elemeno: You get flowers. What did you think you would get?

Gary: Some extra lovin'?

Elemeno: Whatever.

Paul: Hmm...my best friend...I guess Reggie? And there is no way I am kissing that guy. In fact, it doesn't mention that I have to kiss anyone just because I was under the mistletoe. I'll just run to get some food. Isn't that what Ash did in the song?

Ash: Oh yeah...

Dawn: Well...I guess my best friend would be...Piplup!

Barry: How about your human best friend? Ash didn't even say Pikachu.

Ash: I assumed human best friend.

Dawn: Hmm...maybe Zoey, Leona or Kenny?(For those who don't know, Leona is the childhood friend of Dawn. She was classmates with Dawn and Kenny back in kindergarten.)

Gary: So Kenny is NOT the love of your life. (Sorry, Penguinshippers...)

Dawn: I would not kiss them, though.

Cilan: My best friend...or rather best friends would be Cress and Chili. I would not kiss them.

Brock: My best friends are Ash and Misty. I am not kissing them because they are not ladies.

Misty: HEY! I AM A LADY!

Brock: Well...i am still not gonna kiss you.

Misty: True.

Barry: Just a short one! And guess what? We are still accepting questions!

Elemeno: Ask away! Don't be shy. See ya next time!

--
Again...the question that are "___,do you like ___?" or anything related to that would be saved for another day.

And just like what Barry said, youcan still ask some questions!