10 Questions

Wooo. We got tagged. Idk what book I should put this in...so this works. Haha.

I was tagged by MayxDrew83

Question 1) What's your name?

Uh...I don't really want to reveal my real name. I know...I'm kinda a killjoy for this one...but yeah. This is to make sure that in case someone I know randomly reads my books...they won't suspect much...well at least my first few books. But for the sake of answering this question. My name starts with a letter E :p it ends with A. Good luck guessing.

Question 2) What's your relationship status?

Single. No boyfriend since forever. I don't plan on having one anytime soon. No one has ever asked me out anyway. I mean...there were a few people who had a crush on me or something, but they were short term. The next thing you know they like someone else, or they got back with their ex. I never liked them back btw.

Question 3) Who is your crush?

CALUM THOMAS HOOD. I don't really have a crush on anyone that I know IRL as of now. It used to be the guy I based Jonny off of, but I've moved on. My crushes just never like me back, and I'm used to that. :P

Question 4) What's your height?

Uh...somewhere between 5'2" and 5'3".

Question 5) When's your birthday?

June 13. I'm not saying the year...but I'm actually born in the 1990's. There...you only have ten years to guess from now :P

Question 6) Who's your best girl friend?

Uh...I'm not gonna use their real names. I'll use their codenames here on the PSS world. Uh...Frances, Rachel and Angie. They were in my first ever book. It's the weirdest book ever. Lol...maybe Jojo and Joyce as well :P

Question 7) Who's your best guy friend?

Idk. Drew? Just kidding. I have guy friends, but no best guy friend. It was Jonny...but stuff happened.

Question 8) What's the last song you listened to?

She Looks So Perfect by 5 Seconds of Summer.

Question 9) When's the last time you cried?

Around last week. I was being some sort of a drama queen because I thought no one understood the pain I was experiencing at that time. I almost ruined a family vacation because of that. I'm so ashamed.

Question 10) When's the last time you experienced pain?

Uh...my feet were extremely painful. Also from the family vacation.

I now nominate....
PoreeCookie
pikaketchup88
Ninja_Catz23
asuna-neko
fantasyreader1200
TheCatFromOuterSpace
the_KawaiiKitty

Just them...haha. If you guys have already been nominated by someone else, sorry. Haha.