Stuff About Nameshipping

Nameshipping: MIlani and Jace

Hard to believe you guys love this ship.

I made Jace an awesome character. Lol. Milani is still more awesome.

Their Pokémon:
Milani: She has a lot of Pokémon. Notable ones: Blaziken, Roserade, Beautifly, Masquerain, Pikachu, Gallade (shiny), Blastoise, Ampharos, Altaria, Pidgeot...too many to mention.

Jace: Croconaw, Furret, Noctowl, Ampharos (I'll add more soon)

Where they're from:
Milani: LaRousse City, Hoenn

Jace: Ecruteak City, Johto

Family:
Milani: She is the youngest of two children. Her sister's name is Meriel, who is 7 years older than her. She is also cousins with Drew. Hehe. (In the Pokémon World series, I made Leaf also their cousin, but I kinda neglected that)

Jace: Second of four children. His eldest brother is Bryce, who is three years older. His younger brother is Deuce and he is two younger. His baby sister is Alice, who is five years younger than him.

What they do:
Milani: Wants to be Pokémon Master, but she enters contests sometimes.

Jace: Pokémon Breeder and regular Pokéathlon competitor.

Other stuffies:
- Milani is 7 months younger than Jace :P Milani's bday is on June. Jace's bday is on November.

- They are still not friends in my Tomodachi Life >:(

- Milani always gets mad at Jace when he calls her Melanie, but in my book Pokémon in Arendelle, Milani doesn't care if Olaf calls her Melanie.

- May 25 is Nameshipping Day. That day this year was the time I wrote on my magical notebook of ideas all about Jace.

- The creation of Jace's character was my way of making people kinda forget MilanixJonny (although that never became popular). Meaning...Jace is meant to be shipped to Milani :P