Epilogue

The Pokemon Peeps soon left the Elemeno house to live their own lives. Soon, they have finally reached their dreams.

They became really busy. However, they did not forget the times they shared together.

And well...the Pokemon Peeps remained friends. They eventually married the person of their dreams.

It's a pretty dang good life for them.

The Elemeno house was pretty much empty. It became the playhouse for Elemeno's Eevee, who is still an Eevee after all these years.

Years later...

Elemeno: Okay...we have cleaned up here. We are ready to accept new boarders!

...

Elemeno: HELLO EVERYBODY! As soon as you enter the room, state your name and answer my questions honestly.

Joyce: Prepare for trouble and make it triple!

Elemeno: Excuse me?

Joyce: My name is Joyce.

Elemeno: So...Joyce? Where are you from?

Joyce: Kanto.

Elemeno: Where in Kanto?

Joyce: Around.

Elemeno: Okay...what do you aspire to be?

Joyce: To be the best Pokemon coordinator and performer in the world!

Elemeno: Alright. What kind of Pokemon do you have in your team?

Joyce: Poison types are great. I have some grass types, but they stayed at home because they love my dad.

Elemeno: That's great. Thank you. Next.

Kai: Hello. I'm Kai.

Elemeno: Where are you from, Kai?

Kai: New Bark Town in Johto.

Elemeno: Cool. What do you aspire to be?

Kai: Honestly, I want to be a Pokemon professor. I've been helping a lot with Professor Elm's research.

Elemeno: That's good. Have you collected the badges of Johto?

Kai: I did when I started on my journey. I started with a Chikorita.

Elemeno: Why Chikorita?

Kai: My parents started with Cyndaquil and Totodile, so I went for Chikorita.

Elemeno: That's awesome. Don't you want to become the champion of Johto?

Kai: I'm still thinking about it.

Elemeno: Hmm...okay. Thanks. Next.

Wishful: Hello. My name is Wishful.

Elemeno: Nice name. Your parents must have a lot of wishes.

Wishful: Their ship name was WishfulShipping, so they just named me after it.

Elemeno: Excuse me, your Iris and Cilan's son?

Wishful: Yup!

Elemeno: Where are you guys staying now?

Wishful: Well...we first stayed in Striaton, but then we moved near the Pokemon League since mom became the champion of Unova.

Elemeno: Awesome. So...do you aspire to be the next champion of Unova? Or perhaps an S-class connoisseur?

Wishful: Neither, honestly. I would like to be a Pokemon Doctor, just like my father's friend, Brock.