Boys play Would You Rather? (CPCQ)

Gary: New update!

Ash: There's only one update.

Paul: That's good.

Drew: But it's called, 'Would You Rather?' I think our insanity will be in a whole new level.

Jace: Good luck!

Ash: MAKE A LIST, JACE!!!

Gary: Make a list! Make a list!

Jace: Fine! But I'll only use it on this 'Would You Rather?'

Gary: COOL!

Ash: Okay. But I know you'll be tempted to use it for future updates.

Jace: We'll see.

*Jace makes his list*

Gary: Alright! Let's get started bros!

Ash: This is scary.

Drew: Remember that this is only a game.

Gary: Ok. Number one. Switch lives with May for twenty days or be stuck in a small and empty room with Ritchie for a month. Hmm...I don't think I want to switch lives with May.

Ash: Yeah. That would be weird. What if Drew confesses to you? HAHAHAHA!

Drew: Uh...I think what the question meant is to switch lives, not bodies. Gary will still be Gary, but he'll be a coordinator.

Gary: Hmm...I think it would be fun trying being a coordinator, so I pick switching lives with May for 20 days!

Jace: That was...still sane.

Paul: This is only a warmup.

Drew: Ok...for me...switch lives with Cilan for twenty days or be stuck in a small and empty room with Misty for a month. I don't want to be stuck in a small and empty room with a girl with anger issues, so I pick switching lives with Cilan.

Ash: Misty doesn't have anger issues.

Gary: Dude...the mallet!

(Somewhere...)

Misty: I don't know why but I feel like hitting the guys with my mallet today.

(back to the boys)

Ash: Ok. Switch lives with Dawn for 20 days or be stuck in a small and empty room with Bonnie for a month. Well...being with Bonnie is not that bad, but I don't like doing nothing! I'll go for switching lives with Dawn.

Paul: Ok. Just try not to wear her clothes.

Gary: Yeah. Paul might fall in love with you! *laughs hysterically*

Drew and Jace: *chuckles*

Paul: No. He'll look weird wearing a short dress.

Ash: I won't wear her clothes. I'll just be Ash, Top Coordinator in the making!

Drew: Wait...I think switching lives will involve switching clothes.

Ash: Oh snap.

Paul: Whatever. My turn. Switch lives with Bonnie for 20 days or be stuck in a small and empty room with Zoey for a month. I think I'll just be stuck in a room with Zoey for a month.

Gary: Why?

Paul: She'll mind her own business and I'll mind my own.

Ash: I'm sure you guys will develop a friendship soon.

Paul: You're always about making friends, Ash.

Drew: True. But why don't you want to switch lives with Bonnie?