Touchy Feely things...

Hey guys...

I'm kinda emotional right now...

Okay not really...ok maybe.

Anyway...I just wanna say that the past two months have been amazing...and it's all because of you guys!

First...I want to thank the new readers and followers. I think the reads, votes and comments doubled. Maybe because I've been posting so much...haha.

Next...I want to thank those people who have been active readers since Pokémon in Arendelle. That was my first story that got comments that wasn't from PoreeCookie. Haha. Thanks for sticking with me and all my crazy stuff.

Seriously...thanks. The reads have been amazing! The oneshot book reached 7k. This one is at 3k. Pokémon in Arendelle, CPCQ and Pokémon World: Adventures through Hoenn have reached more than 1K.

Speaking of Pokemon in Arendelle...I HAVE A NEW BOOK AND IT IS A SPINOFF OF PIA. IT IS ENTITLED 'POKEMON IN ARENDELLE: QUEST FOR LOVE. IT STARS MILANI AND OLAF!!!!!!

Oh yeah...now let me get to the topic of Milani.

So yeah...you guys like her now. Idk if you liked her before.

When I was reading the comments for PIA, you guys were just talking about the Contestship and the Pokeship and Olaf. Milani was like, 'NOTICE ME, SENPAIIIII'

Ok...not really.

I then looked back at PW: ATH and realized that...Jonny is not really the most exciting person and rival in the world. He's Wally in terms of niceness, but he's Brendan in terms of toughness. Milani is just the May there.

Then I realized...maybe we need another rival-ish character?

So...when I thought of the revised plot for PW: TJJ, I had to make a character that was...I dunno...Drew-ish.

Now enter Jace.

At first I thought he was a character doomed to be unnoticed, but I was wrong.

Back when you guys were asked on who you want shipped with Milani, I was honestly amazed that almost everyone picked Jace. I didn't even think you'd remember him.

Oh. And the comments, guys. The comments became more focused on them, and not the actual Pokemon ships.

And some of you guys are even asking me if I let you put Nameshipping on your books or anything. Let me tell you guys this...you are free to include Nameshipping on your stories! Just mention or tag me if you do. Hihi.

Yeah...Nameshipping is the best.

I wake up every morning to see around 10-70 notifications. Seriously. There was even a time when I woke up to 85 notifs, like....how?!?!

And I check my Wattpad all the freaking time. It's the first thing I check every morning. Not my phone, not Facebook, not Twitter and not the news. Honestly, I can go a week without checking those.

Oh. And the people I know IRL don't even notice me much. Idc. There was a time this week where I didn't check my phone for two days, and I when I checked it...it was only the network provider, spammers and my dad. And I live with my dad. On FB, the notifs I get are only from my mom's friends who liked the photos from the beach and the family vacation. On Twitter...I don't really as often as I did 2-5 years ago. I was addicted to Twitter before.

And seriously...my 700+ friends in FB, my 140+ followers on Twitter and the 100+ followers on IG were all overpowered by you guys. I mean...I don't even know all of you IRL (except PoreeCookie and pikaketchup88).

Yup...thank you so much!

Now...when the second week of August arrives, don't expect me to post a lot anymore...I know...sad. My classes will start, and I kinda promised my mom I'll do better this time. I'll still probably post every once in a while, but not multiple posts in a day.

It will be sad when my classes start again. Nooooooo.

Anyway...thanks again. You guys are the best. Cyber hugs for everyone!