Matchmaking Weirdness

This will be kinda weird. It might be too random. This is the way I feel like doing this way.

Matchmaking was suggested by AthenaTheWise1234 .

Let's go.

--

Gary: What game are we gonna play today?

Drew: Why is there a beaker containing strips of paper?

Milani: We're gonna play some random matchmaking game Elemeno herself made.

Ash: She even left us a rules sheet.

Misty: Every round, there will be a judge. The players will randomly get one strip from the beaker. These are the candidates. The judge will then randomly get a name from the beaker. The one the judge gets is kinda like the one looking for a date.

May: The players will then give their cases as to why the person they got should go on a date with the one the judge got. The judge then chooses the best date.

Jace: The names in the beaker include characters from Pokémon, Super Smash Bros, Fire Emblem Fates, and other random games/shows/movies. There are also names of celebrities and YouTubers.

Dawn: We will do 2 rotations. There are 9 of us here. The five with the lowest scores will have to do dares!

Milani: Don't be bias in choosing, guys.

Jace: Yup.

Ash: Let's get started. Who goes first?

Drew: We'll do two die rolls, sum up what we got, and the order will be from highest to lowest.

Milani: 5

May: 7

Dawn: 10

Misty: 4

Jace: 11

Gary: 8

Ash: 6

Drew: 4

Paul: 9

Misty: For the tiebreaker, I got 8

Drew: i got 5.

Jace: Let's get started!

(Players pick from beaker)

Jace: okay, guys. Give me a date for Rapunzel.

Dawn: I got Beyoncé. She freakin' Beyoncé.

Gary: You can't even view her newest videos on YouTube.

Dawn: Queen Bey. She fab

Paul: Ariana Grande. I don't really know. She can sing.

Gary: Lucas as in our good friend Lucas from Sinnoh. Strong guy. Great trainer. Probably great at love too. Plus, Dawn decided to go with someone else, so Lucas is definitely single. I mean...Beyoncé is great and all, but she's married. Also, AG is busy with her music.

Dawn: Who did I go to?

Gary: Someone else.

May: Harry Potter. He will blow your mind with his magic.

Gary: But he got married in the last book.

Ash: Kendall Jenner. She's a model. She's rich.

Drew: It's not always about the money.

Milani: I got Will from nigahiga. He has a beard. He's a funny guy. I'm pretty sure he's the closest to Flynn Rider among all your choices.

Drew: What? They're not close at all. Just because he has facial hair doesn't mean he's the closest to Flynn Rider.

Stuck With Them Pokemon PeepsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara