Random Questions with the Pokemon Peeps

Elemeno: Hello everybody! I have a book called 'Hey...' It is a rant book.

Drew: You already promoted that.

Paul: Shameless self-promotion.

Elemeno: So...why did you guys call for me?

Gary: It's our turn to have fun with you!

Elemeno: What?

Gary: It's a little game we would like to call...Random Questions with the Pokémon Peeps. Here, we ask YOU the questions!

Elemeno: Fun.

Ash: For extra fun, the readers can also answer the questions! You guys can answer through the comments OR they can even make it a part in one of their books! Just copy the questions, but make sure to give Elemeno the credit!

Gary: And me.

Misty: It would be a lot more fun if you answered along!

May: Besides, we won't ask personal questions like 'What's your name?' 'Where are you from?' 'How old are you?' 'What college degree do you plan to take/are you taking/did you take?'

Dawn: Even Elemeno won't answer those questions for us!

Drew: College degree?

May: What? Some people might be curious on what you want to do in the future.

Drew: Oh okay.

Ash: Let's get started!

--

QUIZ STARTS HERE...I hope you studied.

...

Just kidding. This is opinion-based. If you're gonna answer the questions too, just answer the ones in bold.

...

Gary: Why did you decide to create a Wattpad account? What is your first book all about?

Elemeno: That's two questions...but never mind. I decided to create a Wattpad to post online 'Hobo, Jobo and LaFer'. That's a book I made for my best friends five years ago. They liked it because it was like a fanfiction about us. I thought maybe it would be awesome to post it online, but to make sure I protect our identity, I changed our names. I just felt like posting it online. Wattpad seems like the simplest method of posting stories, so yeah. Although I did this two years after I did the story. So yeah...the plot of the story is about a loser hobo guy cursed by poop and a fly. I honestly don't remember anymore. The fly speaks French, but I think it was horrible French because I don't speak it. I wanna learn though.

Drew: So...how come you don't recommend your readers to read it?

Elemeno: Only my best friends and I will understand that. Three years in Wattpad, and it only has 60 something views.

Drew: Who is your Pokémon crush?

Elemeno: You said nothing personal.

Drew: Well...by that...we meant not personal information that you need to put whenever you're ask to fill out a form.

Elemeno: Ugh. Fine. My Pokémon crush...hmm...I honestly don't know. I think Lance is really cool.

Drew: Really? Would you ship Lance and Elemeno?

Elemeno: No.

Drew: Think of someone we can ship with you!

Elemeno: I don't want you guys shipping me with anyone!

Drew: Fine.

Ash: If you were tasked to write the 7th Gen series of the Pokémon Anime, what would it be about? Who will be the main characters? Who will be the rivals?