Enemies (CPCQ)

(photo from Pinterest)

Elemeno: HELLO EVERYBODY!

Drew: So...can we start with 'Enemies' now?

Jace: It is a speed round again, so I guess it makes sense that we just do that one for now.

Ash: Why is it called 'Enemies'?

Drew: It says that you have to give an explanation why two people don't like each other or something like that.

Ash: Even if they really don't hate each other?

Drew: Yep.

Jace: Come on, let's get started.

Elemeno: Oh yah! I already organized the thing to make sure that those who paired up the same two people would just have one answer.

Gary: Uh...okay.

Elemeno: And this time, you won't take turns. You guys will say all your answers, before the next one says his.

Drew: Okay. I'll arrange the order then. It will be...okay...I get to start. Followed by Jace, Paul, Ash and Gary.

Ash: Yay! I'm ahead of Gary!

Jace: Okay. Why do the following hate each other? Or...what would make the two hate each other?

Drew: Okay...my first pair is Jace and Jonny.

Gary: The Milaniship.

Paul: I think they really don't like each other.

Ash: Nah. Jonny thinks Jace is cool.

Gary: Jacey-Wacey is the one with issues.

Jace: I don't have issues.

Drew: Let me answer. Hmm...I guess they would end up hating each other because of Milani.

Gary: But Jonny is dating Shana.

Drew: I know...but let's say Shana is not in the picture.

Gary: Oh. But...would Jonny like Milani if Shana is not in the picture.

Paul: There's a chance. They seemed really close before Milani even met Shana.

Jace: Next please!

Ash: You guys are making Jace feel uncomfortable.

Gary: You're sucking up again. #AshJaceBFF2K15

Drew: Next. We have Paul and Shiela.

Gary: Ooh. Cuzzos.

Ash: Hmm...how come Shiela and Paul are not as close as Milani and Drew?

Drew: Uh...not all cousins are super close with each other.

Gary: Yeah. I'm not that close with my cousins. Right...poor Ashy-boy doesn't have cousins.

Ash: Yes I do...I just haven't met them.

Jace: Aww...

Drew: Let me answer guys! I guess the two of them would end up not liking each other because they fought over inheritance.

Paul: I don't think we have inheritance to fight about.

Gary: F**k logic!

Drew: #AllAboutTheInheritance

Paul: Ugh.

Drew: Next...Brock and Dawn. Uh...I guess Brock was setting Kenny up with Dawn. He really wanted them together.

Ash: He did tell Kenny the secrets of love.

Gary: So...why would they fight?

Drew: Because Dawn didn't like Kenny like that...she only considers him a childhood friend and rival.