Wait...what?!

WAIT...WHAT?!

SO...this book is #42 for random for today. Uh...(July 30 or 31, 2015. Depends on where you are on Earth.)

I'M FREAKING OUT!!!!!

I remember my oneshot book becoming #423 I think at some point. But seriously...#42?!?!?!?!

GAHHH!! Love you guys!!!!

So yeah...not really an update. I'll just show you this photo from my Tomodachi Life. Enjoy.

Dang...they fab. Even Gary with his eyes closed.

Uh...I want pizza now.

Elemeno wants another slice.

Uh...it's kinda hard to sing.

Um...so...I don't like posting stuff that's less than a hundred words...so...I'll talk some more.

So I'm looking through some songs for songfics and such. I still don't know what to do. I've been watching some Contestshipping AMVs recently. I did see one that inspired me to have a better plot for the upcoming story that I am yet to finalize and stuff. I think it would have an awesome story, but of course...it will still depend on how I write it.

I did also run into another 5 Seconds of Summer song entitled 'Bad Dreams'. It's actually a leaked song...I think...I don't really know. I saw it on YouTube. It's not in their album or in any of their EPs. It's just a song. A really good song. It's just Calum doing the vocals there. I guess it's a demo, but again, it was never released really. So yeah...I listened to the lyrics, and I don't know why, but Nameshipping came into my mind. I was like, 'Hey. This could be their theme song.'

Eh. IDK really.

So yeah...I guess I could use this time to update.

I've been very lazy the past two days. I don't know why, but I was too lazy to make stuff. I was just in bed playing video games and listening to music.

Yup...that's what I've been doing the past two weeks or something. Ever since I got home from the vacay.

As for the stories, again...I'll do them. I won't discontinue anything that is posted here...I made an oath to myself that the only thing I will discontinue ever is Wurmple University.

Yeah...I almost discontinued Pokemon World: The Johto Journeys, but then I thought...how about I change some stuff in the plot? Try to maintain the goal, but change things up a bit. Like...how about shipping Milani with Silver? And I thought that would be a bad idea. So...I thought...how about a new character that might bring some interesting stuff into the story. Yep. That's when I thought of Jace. And you guys like him. Yay.

So...yah...stay awesome. Smell ya later!

Gary: That's my line!

Blue: No. That's mine!

WAIT...WHAT?!