EWG Finale Part 1

Brock: Good day everyone.

Cilan: Welcome to the final day of the EWG.

Barry: Wait...WHAT?!

Brock: Elemeno initially planned this tournament to be a halfway mark game, but due to personal reasons, Elemeno won't be able to write as much as she wanted.

Cilan: If Elemeno were to continue her initial plan of 10 events, it won't be winter anymore.

Brock: Well...Elemeno doesn't experience winter where she lives, though.

Cilan: She some things to do in real life. She has to focus on some things, and her exams are coming soon.

Brock: We apologize for the inconvenience.

Cilan: Don't worry.

Barry: HEY! How come I wasn't informed of this?

Cilan: Wait...you were not given a message?

Barry: I WILL FINE WHOEVER SENT THAT MESSAGE!

Brock: So...let's get to the battle!

Barry: The Elemeno Winter Games is sponsored by...

Cilan: We don't have any sponsors. Do we?

Brock: Nope.

Cilan: Let's get battling!

Barry: So...before we begin...

Brock: We will only see the battles in the winner's bracket.

Cilan: We don't want to make this too long.

Barry: Here's the recap for the loser's bracket!

(Let us now use own imaginations and pretend that we're seeing a video montage of what happened in the loser's bracket.)

Brock: James and Paul had the first battle in the loser's bracket. James still used Jessie's Wobbuffet. Paul used Dawn's Togekiss. Wobbuffet managed to give serious damage to Togekiss, but in the end, Togekiss still managed victorious.

Barry: After that, Gary and May had their battle. Gary used Leaf's Pidgeot (Let's pretend she has one, okay. She's a game character. I can give her any Pokémon I want for as long as it is in her region.). May used Drew's Flygon. It was one heck of a showdown, but in the end, Flygon came out on top.

Cilan: Shortly after, James and Gary battled for 7th place. James still used Wobbuffet. Gary used Leaf's Lapras. Gary was about to win, but then James discovered another move for Wobbuffet. A move called Destiny Bond. Lapras managed to land an Ice Beam on Wobbuffet, but Destiny Bond came through, so both Pokémon fainted.

Brock: That was a smart move if you ask me.

Barry: They were like 'If I'm going down, you're going down with me.'

Cilan: Honestly, Team Rocket was surprised with happened. They didn't even know what Destiny Bond could do.

Barry: In the end, the match was considered a draw. Both teams get two points for this game.

Brock: After that, May and Paul battled it out for fifth. May still used Flygon, and Paul still stuck with Togekiss. It was somewhat difficult for Flygon. Ground moves didn't hit because of Togekiss' Flying typing, and Dragon moves are useless because of its Fairy typing. Good thing for May, Flygon knew Steel Wing, which is very effective on Togekiss. However, Togekiss learned a move at the last minute. This move was Dazzling Gleam. In the end, Togekiss came out on top.

Cilan: No matter how much Flygon spammed the Steel Wing, the STAB Dazzling Gleam for Togekiss pulled through.

Barry: That means the Red Team gets 4 points. The Yellow Team gets 6 points.