Uh

Elemeno: HEY EVERYBODY!

Gary: We don't have to live this way!

Ash: We can all get some!

Gary and Ash: Yeah we can all get paid!

Elemeno: Remember when I asked you your top 8 ships? Well...the results are here!!!

Gary: WOO!

Elemeno: From 15 voters, we got a total of 41 ships from you guys, but there can only be 8!

Ash: Ooh.

Elemeno: So...how did I select the eight ships?

Eevee: I thought you haven't selected the ships yet.

Elemeno: Right. Anyway, what did we do with your votes? Well...I asked you guys to rank your ships. Here is the scoring system. The first ship you mentioned/ranked gets 8 points. The next gets 7 and so on and so forth.

Gary: So...wait...how come Eevee said that you have selected yet?

Elemeno: Because we got a tie at eighth place.

Gary: So...

Elemeno: I'm not going to reveal the ships just yet. We'll weigh in our options first.

Gary: How are you gonna do that?

Elemeno: Now...we also have a problem with a certain character that is both in the games and manga. Now although I consider them as different people, they still have the same name and appearance, so it will be confusing.

Ash: That person would be...

Elemeno: It's a secret. Let's say that 'A x B (Adventures)' and 'C x B (game)' managed to make it into the top 8. B have the same name and appearance and is counted to be the same person by some people.

Gary: Oh.

Drew: I guess B can either be Red, Blue/Green or Silver.

Elemeno: So...we will now look at the options, and this is where you guys come in! Vote for the option that you think is the best. Whichever option gets the most votes will be the one we'll follow!

--

SELECT AN OPTION.

OPTION 1: We'll only have ONE ship including this mysterious Person B to avoid confusion, and the two ships tied at eighth will both get in.

OPTION 2: Keep the two Person B ships. Ship D gets in.

OPTION 3: Keep the two Person B ships. Ship E gets in.

OPTION 4: Instead of considering the ranks, just consider the number of times a ship was voted. This doesn't solve the B issue, but at least there won't be ties. Keep the two B ships.

OPTION 5: Same situation as OPTION 4 except only one B ship is included.

Deadline for the options: Uh...just two days I guess. So...February 7th?