Pokeathlon Human: Event 1 result and start of Event 2

Cilan: This has been an amazing race indeed as some our players are nearing the finish line.

Trip: Jace still takes the lead, followed by Barry and Ash.

Brock: Will Jace be able to maintain his lead until the end of the event?

Barry: *tries to catch up to Jace but trips over another hurdle*

Ash: *takes second place*

Cilan: Now Ash takes second place! Meanwhile, Jace is down to the final hurdle. Will he succeed?

Jace: *tries to jump over hurdle, but foot gets caught...causing him to fall on ground*

Crowd: Ooh.

Brock: Uh-oh.

Ash: *catches up to Jace and helps him up* You okay, bro?

Jace: I'm fine. Just finish the race.

Ash: Can you stand?

Jace: Of course I can. *tries to stand but he can't*

Cilan: It looks like we got ourselves an injury. Hopefully it's not serious.

Milani: *looks at big screen and sees Jace* What?! *gets adrenaline rush as she ran quicker, but not too quick*

Ash: *puts Jace's arm on his shoulder to help him finish the race* I got you.

Jace: Thanks, Ash.

Barry: *jumps over last hurdle* I WIN!!!

Cilan: It looks like Barry has taken the first place for our Hurdle Dash!

Brock: Meanwhile, Ash, who could have easily won, decided to help out Jace finish the race.

Crowd: Aww.

Delia: I'm so proud of my Ash!

Barry haters: You're a jerk, Barry!

Barry: I'm fining whoever said that!

Paul: *catches up to Jace and Ash, takes Jace's other arm to assist him as well*

Cilan: Would you look at that? Paul could have taken second place, but it looks like he decided to help out Jace as well.

Milani: *adrenaline rush activated as she caught up to Serena* Come on, Milani. FASTER!!!

Crowd: *cheers*

Drew: *catches up to the other guys, wants to help* Is there anything I can do?

Jace: Finish the race, Drew. I'm fine.

Paul: We got him. May is kinda near last place, so might want to hurry.

Drew: If you say so. *runs to finish line*

Cilan: And Drew takes second place! Meanwhile, Ash and Paul, who is carrying the injured Jace, are about to reach the finish line, but it looks like Gary is still catching up to them.

Gary: Oh yeah. Third place here I come! *trips over hurdle*

Trip: Tough luck for Gary.

Crowd: *standing ovation*

Brock: A standing ovation from the crowd as Jace, Ash and Paul have reached the finish line!

Jace: Thanks guys.

Ash: Don't mention it.

Paul: Eh.

Barry: Hey, Jace. You alright?

Jace: Yeah. Congrats on winning.

Barry: Thanks. Sorry about what happened.

Chansey crew: *brings in a wheelchair for Jace and brings him to the clinic*