Uno Frozen Edition

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Uno Frozen. It belongs to Mattel.

--

Milani: *tries to shuffle cards*

Drew: You suck at shuffling cards.

Gary: Let me!

Milani: Nah...we're good.

Ash: So...what are gonna do today?

Milani: We're playing UNO!

Misty: Uno is a very simple game, but it will be difficult to win.

Milani: And for our game, we are using the Frozen version of the Uno cards given to us by our wonderful friends from Arendelle.

Drew: Lies. You bought that at a toy store.

Milani: No I didn't.

Elemeno: I bought that for you guys.

May: In the Frozen version, there is an additional card called the 'Olaf's Summertime Card'. We might not be able to play this card correctly, but we'll try.

Dawn: According to the official rules, that card can be used to discard up to three pink cards or three yellow cards.

Milani: By the way, instead of red, we have pink.

Dawn: Yep. And the Olaf card also serves as a wild card.

Milani: As for the scoring, we're using an alternate method. After someone wins, we have to check all the remaining cards of the losing players. We will get the total. The one who gets the lowest points is the winner. We're only playing one round!

Jace: If you didn't understand that, just wait until we get there. Melanie is a terrible explainer.

Milani: Who is this Melanie?

Jace: And for extra fun, we will do something similar to Smosh Games' Game Bang where we will have punishments for the losers.

Milani: For our case, the bottom five would have to do some random dares. The ultimate loser does five, the next one does four, then three, then two, and number five does only one.

Jace: For now, let's get playing.

Milani: We have 10 players by the way. We have Gary, Drew, Ash, Paul, Clemont, Kenny, Dawn, Serena, Misty and May!

Jace: I will be the referee, and Melanie is the dealer.

Milani: It's Milani. I shall now distribute the cards! *distribute cards*

Jace: The first card is a green reverse card, so May gets to go first.

May: *puts down green 9*

Misty: *puts down green 7*

Serena: *puts down green 0*

Dawn: *puts down green 6*

Kenny: *puts down green Draw Two*

Clemont: *gets two cards from pile*

Kenny: Sorry, Clemont.

Clemont: It's fine.

Paul: *puts down green 3*

Ash: *puts down green 5*

Drew: *puts down green 2*

Milani: This is a very quiet game.

Jace: They're so focused.

Gary: This is injustice!