Pokeathlon Human: Event 3 result. Start of Event 4.

Competitors: *smashes blocks*

Misty: You can resist the urge, Misty. *smashes more blocks*

Gary: I got this...*raises his mallet too high and too hard and hits his own head*

Misty: WTF, Gary.

Crowd: Ooh.

Gary: *unconscious*

Cilan: Uh-oh. It looks like Gary hit himself with a mallet.

Gary's cheerleaders: *cries loudly*

Brock: The Chansey Crew is now bringing Gary to the clinic

Chansey crew: *carries Gary to the clinic*

Shiela: Ok...sorry for the delay, let's continue the match! Let's just hope that Gary will be okay!

Brock: Leaf will now be subbing in.

Gary's cheerleaders: BOO! We hate you, Leaf! You can't even take care of Gary! What does he see in you?

Leaf: *twitches*

Gary's cheerleaders: You suck! You can't win without Gary. Gary is the only reason why you're in first place.

Leaf: THAT'S IT! *turns around to face the cheerleaders* YOU B****ES DARE TO CALL YOURSELVES GARY'S CHEERLEADERS??? F**K YOU DON'T DESERVE TO! IF YOU GIRLS REALLY SUPPORTED HIM, YOU WOULD NOT TRASH TALK ME BECAUSE WE ARE IN THE SAME TEAM. I DON'T MIND IF YOU HATE ME, BECAUSE I KNOW YOU DO, YOU JEALOUS B****ES! I JUST ASK FOR RESPECT.

Gary's cheerleaders: Ugh. You don't deserve Gary.

Leaf: WHAT?! EXCUSE ME...BUT IF GARY HEARS WHAT YOU ARE SAYING, YOU'RE OUT OF HIS FAN CLUB. Annoying little b****es.

Referee: *whistles and raises a red card*

Crowd: Ooh.

Gary's cheerleaders: *leave the arena*

Brock: Uh-oh. The red card has been raised. Unfortunately, that means the Green Team is disqualified for the round.

Leaf: That's not fair! Those girls started it!

Referee: Leaf...it's only for this event. We're banning the cheerleaders for the rest of the Pokeathlon. We're only disqualifying you this round, and the points Gary managed to score will be null and void.

Leaf: But...fine. *leaves* Gary...I'm so sorry.

Brock: Man...that's a bummer. We do hope the Green Team get back on track next event!

Cilan: Ok...sorry for the delay! Let's continue the battle.

(after 30 more seconds of smashing)

Milani: *pushes the switch button and runs to bench* Good luck.

Jace: Thanks. *high fives Milani*

Crowd: WOOOOOO!!! *standing ovation*

Shiela: The crowd is giving another standing ovation as Jace officially enters the battle! I don't know if it is his toughness that they love, or the Nameshipping!

Cilan: Honestly, I love both!

Brock: Me too!

Shiela: NAMESHIPPING IS AWESOME!

(time skip to the end of the event)

Cilan: Well...that concludes the Block Smash! Let us now see the scores!

(Again...I'm gonna modify the scoring)

Brock: Team Contestshipping managed to break 76 blocks! This gives them 38 points.