119. SEVENTEEN Vernon - Adore U

Author's Note:

Hey guys! Wow, after I published the previous announcement I got tons of yes and here you go! Hope you enjoy it and this will surely contain our SEVENTEEN feels;) ~I will mostly be updating SEVENTEEN tho...^^

~~~~~

"Oppa! Stop it will you!" Sofia yelled as she run away from her older brother.

"Come on I missed you! Get back here!" Vernon yelled with his arms wide open to hug his younger sister that he haven't seen in years.

"You've had enough hugs from me," she told him while backing up from him.

"Come on, you like my hugs," he winked and she just huffed.

"Mom!" she called out but someone else came.

"I like your hugs," I said with a huge smile on my face. He then turned around and right when he saw me his jaw almost dropped.

"Jade!" he screamed at the top of his lungs and ran up to me. "I missed you so much babe!" He hugged me and lifted me up and I let out light giggles.

"I missed you too," I smiled and cupped his face.

"Okay, I'm out of here. Eonnie, thanks for saving me," Sofia smiled at me and ran up to her room.

"Wow, she grew up really fast," Vernon said with a huge smile on his face and leaned his forehead on mine.

"You were gone for ages so I wouldn't be surprised if she grew up really quick," I giggled and we both took a seat on the couch and cuddled.

"I missed you so so much though," he tightened his hug and I just smiled.

"Nado."

"Let's talk in English only since we're here in the States," he chuckled and I nodded.

"Did you really miss me though?" I winked and his mouth was agape. "What? Joshua, who happened to be a friend of mine said that you've been telling them you don't have an ideal type," I teased him and he just chuckled.

"He's a liar babe come on," he smirked and buried his face in the crook of my neck.

"Really?" I continued to tease and he just kept his face where it was located.

"Jinja," he answered while his voice cracked.

"I thought we're only talking in English?" I teased once again and he lifted his head up and just looked at me with a serious face on. "What?"

"Park Hyun Ok jinja," he said in clenched teeth.

"It's Jade Park, Vernon..." I smiled and crossed my arms.

"Stop babe," he pouted and I put my hands on his head and played with his fluffy brown hair.

"Okay I will," I said and his mood was immediately changed. He smiled at me and he leaned in to kiss me. Just inches away from his lips that I missed so much, I closed my eyes and waited for the feeling of his lips against mine.

"Jade, Vernon!" his mom called out and caught us kissing. "Sorry to interrupt guys. I know you missed each other so much but dinner's ready." She told us as soon as we pulled away from the kiss.

"Yes mom, we're going yeah?" Vernon told his mom and she just shook her head at him and walked up the stairs.

"Let's go?" I smiled and stood up but he pulled me back down. "Yah... we're gonna get in trouble."

"Don't we like trouble though?" he smirked and I just rolled my eyes at him and kissed him once again. I pushed him on the couch while we were kissing. I felt him smile in between the kisses and I know that he was so into it, I straddled on top of him and pulled away. He grinned and ran his fingers through his hair. I leaned in once again to kiss him and when his eyes were closed and he was waiting for another kiss, I stood up and left him hanging there.

"Yah! Why tease me like that?" he said with his eyes wide and he stomped his feet like a little kid.

"We have to go come on," I giggled and reached for his hand. He pouted and sighed but took my hand in the end.

"You're gonna pay for this later jagi," he teased with a kiss on my cheek and put his arms around my shoulders.

"No no, your parents and your sister would be here so no," I stuck my tongue out and he huffed and let out light chuckles.

"You will," her smirked and we walked up stairs and left the basement. "That's why I'm glad that the basement is my room," he winked and I shook my head and playfully pushed him away.

"Yah!" he called out but I just stuck my tongue out.

"Hey you two come take a seat," his dad told us and I nodded and Vernon ran up to me and took my hand before I can even pull out a chair.

"Uh.. appa. We're not really hungry right babe?" Vernon said and looked at me with a smile. I just nodded. "We'll be outside."

"Vernon!" his mom yelled but he was already dragging me outside.

"You really like trouble huh?" I giggled as he shut the front door.

"I do," he nodded and we laid down on the grass. "I missed you a lot."

"You said that so many times babe," I giggled and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"I know. I just can't believe we're together again. I waited so long to have you in my arms again."

"Awww.... I feel the same way," I took his hand and played with his fingers.

"Do you wanna go to Korea with me? I will only be here for a week and that's obviously not enough for both of us," he said wrapping his arms around me.

"I'll talk to my dad about it."

"Thanks babe."

"Sing for me? or Rap for me, I just wanna hear your beautiful voice," he then started singing to Zion.T's eat. I closed my eyes and just listened to his wonderful voice. He suddenly stopped and I opened my eyes and laughed. "Why'd you stop?"

"I'm not feeling that song. I'll just sing our song..."

"Please don't do the Seungkwan's ad lib..." I giggled but he already started doing it. "Vernon no!" I laughed and covered my ears but he just continued doing it. "No! What do you want me to do to make you stop?"

He pointed at his lips and I rolled my eyes and pressed my lips against his. He kissed me back passionately and I can't help but to keep my lips locked with his. I missed it so much that I can kiss him all day if I can. He then pulled away and smiled at me.

"I missed you so much that I can kiss you for the rest of the night," he told me with his prettiest smile and I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Nado."

"Hey. Hangeul again, it's a no no remember?" he chuckled. "How about this, every hangeul we say one kiss."

"Alright I'm down," I grinned and he nodded.

"Agginda," he said with his eyes focused on the stars in the night sky. I didn't bother moving because I know that he did that on purpose to get a kiss from me. "Where's my kiss?"

"Aigoo..." I accidentally said and he grinned and winked at me.

"That's two babe, come on where's my kiss?"

"Fine," I giggled and leaned in to give him two kisses. "Satisfied?"

"Yes," he smiled. "I love you."

"Saranghae," I replied and before I can even say anything else, he cupped my face and kissed me.

"Vernon wins!" he nearly yelled and he wrapped his arms around me as we lay back down on the grass.

"Yeah. I'm totally going back to Korea with you," I giggled and he just chuckled.

"I knew you would say that."

~~~~~~

The End~

~~~~~~

First one is Vernon. I just can't... he's driving me crazy.

~Hyun Ok.