110. EXO Chanyeol [Requested] - Dresses, Suits & Confession

"El, follow me," Hyun Ok whispered to her friend. 

"Wae? Eodi?" she asked looking at Hyun Ok in confusion. 

"Just come with me," she smiled and dragged Eloisa with her. 

"You know I was having so much fun at the dance floor," Eloisa giggled and Hyun Ok smiled at her. 

''You'll have more fun here!" 

"Arasseo, I trust you." 

The girls walked in the garden and Eloisa looked around to find someone they could possibly know. However the place failed her and she looked around to find her self alone. "Where did Hyun go?" she muttered and start to walk around, "Park Hyun Ok, jinja. Eodiseo?!" she xalled out but no one asnwered her. She walked trhough the arc of flowers and found such a beautiful garden set up, it was full of lights, there was a fountain in the center and it was surrounded by white and pink roses. She walked to the other side of the fountain and found a guy standing holding a bouquet of flowers. 

"I know what your suit looks like Park Chanyeol. Have you seen your sister?" Eloisa asked and Chanyeol turned around. 

"Have you seen such a beautiful maiden wearing the same dress as you?" he formally said and she laughed. 

"I am the only one wearing this dress, you sent it to me remember?" he shook her head and Chanyeol smiled at her. "Who are those for?" 

"Oh, for you," he smiled and handed her the bouquet. 

"Mo? Wae? You know I've recieved enough from you Yeollie, the dress, shoes, accessories."

"Well this is just flowers. Actually not just simple flowers, I picked them. Here..." he said pointing at the roses around them. 

"Ya! Pabo!" she laughed and playfully hit Chanyeol. "Are these really for me?" 

"Mm.." he nodded and she took the bouquet from him. 

"Komawo,'' she blushed and  looked down. 

"Hey, do me a favor and don't look down. You know you can just look at my beautiful face," he teased and she looked up and laugh. 

"Wae? You think you're handsome?" she giggled and he gaped his mouth. 

"Eloisa! I am indeed handsome," he said crossing his arms. 

"Aigoo, have you been hanging out with Tao? Suho-hyung? or Baekhyun?" 

"Well...sort of. Let me remind you they are my friends." 

"Ara. But what is this about?" she asked and Chanyeol took a deep breath. 

"I'll make this easy and fast...Naega joha Eloisa." 

"You like me? Did I hear that right?" she smiled from ear to ear. 

"Oh...I said that I like you," he responded and looked down, she noticed that he is blushing and she cupped his face with her one hand. 

"Don't look down," she smiled and Chanyeol responded with a shy smile. 

"Do you like me though?" he asked and she simply nodded. "Omo! Jinja? Wah...I can't believe this. Am I dreaming?" 

"Ani..." she shook her head while smiling happily. 

"So will you be my girlfriend?" he asked and she sighed. "Wae? What's wrong?"

"You won't get my 'yes' easily,'' she smiled and put her shoulders up. 

"Aish, I knew this will happen. That's why I had a plan B. Let's see if you can say no to me," he winked and dragged her back to the ball room where the spring dance was held. 

"What are you doing?'' she whispered to him as they walk up the stage.

Everyone stopped and the crowd went silent. The spotlight was on them. She covered her eyes from the light and looked at Chanyeol. He grabbed the microphone and said, "Eloisa. Will you be my girlfriend?" 

"Mo?" she said with wide eyes. 

"Will. You. Be. My. Girlfriend?" he said once again and the crowd cheered and his eyes were full of hope of her saying yes to him. 

She smiled and opened her mouth to say something but she was stopped when Chanyeol start to sing to her. He sang My Girl by BtoB, the stage lit up and a band start to play with his singing. She stood there on stage with Chanyeol and the crowd waved their hands up. She looked down at the crowd to see her friend Hyun Ok and her brother Kai kissing. 

"They finally got together, I should too. With Chanyeol..." she thought to her self as she smiled at the sweet couple. 

Chanyeol finished the song and he walked back up to her and asked one more time, "Will you be my girlfriend Eloisa?" 

The crowd went silent and she nodded. The crowd start to cheer and she jumped to hug Chanyeol. He was left speechless on what just happened and he hugged her back. 

"Gomawo El, gomawo," he whispered in her ear and she smiled. 

"You know you can call me jagi now right?" 

"Jinja?" he said pulling away from her and smiled. She simply nodded and he picked her up and spun her around. She laughed and squealed at the same time. 

He put her down and said, "Jagi. I will never let you down."

"I know that," she said and pulled him to a sweet kiss. 

~~~~~

THE END~

~~~~~

Requested by @princesspurple103 ~Hope you loved it bb^^ 

~Hyun Ok. xx